Ups karma

sikidiki

What kind of components breaking down on these trucks? I was also referring to a gas truck will probably need an engine rebuild sooner than a diesel. We have an International 4700 with the 7.3 T444e 800k Miles and spicer 5spd. It my favorite truck because it is our last manual at my center.

Well as of this week it lost power on the highway and eventually just died, it wouldn't rev up enough to get out of 2nd gear, another time it was the fuse melting while trying to start it, another time the battery wasnt strong enough to turn it over, another time the alternator wouldn't charge the battery. Lots of little things like that, not starting or engine issues, Doors not opening, steering wheels not centered, parking brakes not holding We have maybe 1 good manual that drives and starts up great. Other than that the rest are ready for the crusher, or as the mechanic says, lets get some gas and a lighter to fix these trucks. Keep in mind these issues are from all different manuals at our center.