UPS Local 135 Rider passes

Stonefish

I am typing this on my phone. So sorry that I forgot an (i).
And remember you're brainwashed nazi credo, either you're right and there's no point in discussing it, or you're wrong and there's no point in discussing it.
Again you admit I am right. Thank you

Stonefish

I am typing this on my phone. So sorry that I forgot an (i).
And remember you're brainwashed nazi credo, either you're right and there's no point in discussing it, or you're wrong and there's no point in discussing it.
No response again to 33. Come on change my mind

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Typical TDU response can't respond and then cries about throwing stones.. Just respond and you might change my mind. I'm guessing you don't have an intelligent response so that's why you keep saying what you are.
My phone doesnt show posts numbers. Tell me when you want me to answer and I'll answer it. I, unlike you, can actually think for myself. I don't need to be repeating typical old guard attack lines to defeat my opponent.

Stonefish

My phone doesnt show posts numbers. Tell me when you want me to answer and I'll answer it. I, unlike you, can actually think for myself. I don't need to be repeating typical old guard attack lines to defeat my opponent.
Start with 1 and work your way to 33 or get your pals to help you

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why hasn't Hoaxster made this a separate thread with a clever, backhandedly insulting title of its own by now?
My bad, it's because he is the worst Mod ever.

realbrown1

I am assuming you are an adult and that you go to their website. Read it and please enlighten me as to one good thing they say about the union because I haven't read anything that remotely promotes union's it only tears them apart. There are never solutions to the problems just criticism. I am speaking from experience we had TDU running our local. Attorney's were writing grievances for the TDU business agents, they were negotiating contracts for the TDU business agents and our legal fees were over $120,000 per year. There were more things than that but those same people are quick to criticize the IBT instead of getting behind them to make a difference and make a positive impact. Tell me 1 positive thing they have said about our leadership at the IBT. You have to admit whether you are satisfied with this contract or not you have to admit the IBT and their leadership have done some things right. So if you think I don't like TDU for trying to destroy my Union, my job at UPS and the well being of my family just to be clear for you I do not like TDU.
I found post #33.
As to your question about naming 1 positive thing that TDU says about our union's leadership-It's not their job or responsibility to say anything positive about Hoffa and Hall. Why should they? They are in the opposing party. Why can't you seem to grasp that 1 simple, simple fact.
As for your strong praise of out union's leadership, in your own words, "you have to admit the IBT and their leadership have done some things rigth."
Wow, wow, sort of says it all that you would say that, and then criticize TDU for pointing out the bad and the ugly about our leadership.
Stone, you just don't have brain cells to argue any different. You are just an IBT talking head (I hate TDU) who can't come up with good arguments for your side, so you just attack and attack. Thank god for your lousy ability at that.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I found post #33.
As to your question about naming 1 positive thing that TDU says about our union's leadership-It's not their job or responsibility to say anything positive about Hoffa and Hall. Why should they? They are in the opposing party. Why can't you seem to grasp that 1 simple, simple fact.
As for your strong praise of out union's leadership, in your own words, "you have to admit the IBT and their leadership have done some things rigth."
Wow, wow, sort of says it all that you would say that, and then criticize TDU for pointing out the bad and the ugly about our leadership.
Stone, you just don't have brain cells to argue any different. You are just an IBT talking head (I hate TDU) who can't come up with good arguments for your side, so you just attack and attack. Thank god for your lousy ability at that.

Anyone who is behind Hoffa and Hall supports corruption, sellouts, intimidation, looting and crime in the Teamsters. Anyone who believes these corporate controlled criminals (Hoffa-Hall and the rest of their multiple dipping cronies) who haven't had the courage (balls) to strike any corporations (but intimidate the members) is not only a kool-aid drinking fool, but a coward and a sell-out!

C

chuchu

TDU does a better job of informing members of day-to-day events than IBT and their "Vote No" campaign won solid improvements in healthcare from the TeamCare trustees that we probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. The carve outs (Western Conference/L177) really weren't that much of an improvement and aren't much to brag about.

They also put IBT on notice about the less-than-stellar contract they pushed by mobilizing people to vote it down and generated an enormous amount of pressure on the leadership. This is only the second contract negotiation I've been through and the difference between '08 and '13 were night and day. That's a good thing and they should have tried to build on it. Instead, they're (I don't mean to sound monolithic here by implying Fred Z., the L623 guys that narrowly lost their e-board election, and TDU are in complete lockstep here -- Local 89 has some legitimate issues they need to resolve, but the entire atmosphere is tainted..) holding up supplements over healthcare when that issue was already decided in the NMA. The L623 guys are probably the worst perpetrators of this from what I've seen posted online.

At the end of the day, the continued dragging out of the supplements is only serving to piss off the part-timers that don't really have an idea of what's going on. 90% of the PT workforce doesn't have a clue about TDU or the politics at play here; they just think "the union" isn't getting the job done and it's holding up "their" raise; while it's not as big of a deal for the FT guys, there are some folks that are in situations where that extra $10-15/week could make a difference. It's also forcing a number of retirement-age members from leaving, which would open up some FT jobs and high-seniority PT preferred jobs. Millions of dollars in H&W contributions that could be benefiting the TeamCare plan (and maybe even win some improvements for members working at other companies) financially aren't being made.
Some good points. But, it isn't our fault people are not educated on the issues THAT HAVE BEEN IN PLAIN SIGHT SINCE LAST SUMMER if a person really wants to read them or talk with local leadership about them. Don't blame Ohio for that.

The real issue at hand is that many are getting a lesser quality health plan when the company is making record profits each and EVERY year and when the IBT got the chance to boost teamcare many of the issues we absolutely wanted addressed got forgotten.

Do not blame us for being upset. Maybe we should pay half the dues since we got half the representation.
Yeah, we're hacked off.

Stonefish

I found post #33.
You are a funny little lady you still can't intelligently respond. You keep saying the same TDU crap that makes no sense. You truly are To Dumb to Understand

Stonefish

Anyone who is behind Hoffa and Hall supports corruption, sellouts, intimidation, looting and crime in the Teamsters. Anyone who believes these corporate controlled criminals (Hoffa-Hall and the rest of their multiple dipping cronies) who haven't had the courage (balls) to strike any corporations (but intimidate the members) is not only a kool-aid drinking fool, but a coward and a sell-out!
Please post the entire list with all of the proof you have from all of these things you accused Hoffa and Hall of. Not just your rambling, actual proof. Did you look at the ABF or UPSF votes? Probably not because TDU wouldn't let you read anything but their paper. Just so you know it had a strike vote. Don't tell them I told you, TDU might kick you off their communist website. You are selling out future but they will have to tell you because you are a follower

realbrown1

You are a funny little lady you still can't intelligently respond. You keep saying the same TDU crap that makes no sense. You truly are To Dumb to Understand
To dumb to understand? Who needs english lessons now?
You are just like your buddies (Stink and the gang), mind numb followers. Do you know what your leaders think of you? I do. To Hoffa and the other teamsters officials all the way down to some OG business agents, you are nothing but a dumb truck driving dues payer.
I've witnessed it first hand. Anybody that dares challenge their rule gets called those names and more. What if one day you dare to challenge them? You would then witness it too.

Stonefish

To dumb to understand? Who needs english lessons now?
You are just like your buddies (Stink and the gang), mind numb followers. Do you know what your leaders think of you? I do. To Hoffa and the other teamsters officials all the way down to some OG business agents, you are nothing but a dumb truck driving dues payer.
I've witnessed it first hand. Anybody that dares challenge their rule gets called those names and more. What if one day you dare to challenge them? You would then witness it too.
Still can't respond to the post?
Please do tell facts of what you witnessed

realbrown1

Still can't respond to the post?
Please do tell facts of what you witnessed
Your mind is made up. I don't believe you will change it no matter what I post on here.
This is what separates me from you.
I will change my mind when verifible information comes to my attention that goes against what I already believe.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Please post the entire list with all of the proof you have from all of these things you accused Hoffa and Hall of. Not just your rambling, actual proof. Did you look at the ABF or UPSF votes? Probably not because TDU wouldn't let you read anything but their paper. Just so you know it had a strike vote. Don't tell them I told you, TDU might kick you off their communist website. You are selling out future but they will have to tell you because you are a follower

Why was UPSF denied the right to vote via mail the second time. When YRC voted it down overwhelmingly through mail, Hoffa took their right to reject it a second time by feeding them lies and taking away their right to vote via mail a second time.

What kind of garbage is showing up to the locals to vote? The majority of people have families and use their weekends for them.

Lets be thankful for Local 89, they look like they are the only ones left with a pair.