UPS Local 135 Rider passes

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I love how West PA gets voted down and it's all over TDU but there's not so much as a peep out of the official IBT Package Division website. The reverse happens and Local 135 passes -- nothing from TDU and an immediate update from IBT.

:headache:

Blackstream

Do those 4 riders and supplements to be resolved include the one that just got voted down, or does it mean there's 4 more in this round of voting, so in theory a potential of 5 total supplements that could be voted down in this round?

Inthegame

Do those 4 riders and supplements to be resolved include the one that just got voted down, or does it mean there's 4 more in this round of voting, so in theory a potential of 5 total supplements that could be voted down in this round?
L135 was one of the five unresolved. Now there are four.

browned out

Were there any improvements? Hope it wasn't a waste of time. Would like to get my 33 bucks a week

It looks like there were many improvements. It looks like they get to keep their superior traditional insurance; Aetna for Dental and Vision and Blue Cross for medical. Many more improvements over the garbage national agreement.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I love how West PA gets voted down and it's all over TDU but there's not so much as a peep out of the official IBT Package Division website. The reverse happens and Local 135 passes -- nothing from TDU and an immediate update from IBT.

:headache:
It's all over TDU.ORG now.
I love how these anti-tdu guys just love to slam tdu for not being fast enough to get us this information, when the international keeps us in an informational black out.

Stonefish

It looks like there were many improvements. It looks like they get to keep their superior traditional insurance; Aetna for Dental and Vision and Blue Cross for medical. Many more improvements over the garbage national agreement.
Can you list the improvements you are talking about that they didn't already have in the Central Region Supplement. Also can you post a copy of the SPD?