Ups Management asking drivers to delay retirement

me against them

management can't break me
Worked my last day yesterday (4/30) after working 31 years and received no recognition from management. Given the relationship I have with my center manager that didn't surprise me at all. So glad to be away from that place.

Screenshot_20200501-142422.png
Any big plans?

a911scanner

You can always find the idiot in the room by making a general statement.

The idiot in the room will say, "But that doesn't describe me!!?"

Typical boomer. Can't see past your own nose. You're the only one who matters to you. A statement can only be true if it's true about you.

It's like I pulled up a boomer stereotype and you were already fully formed there to use as an example.

What a joke.

Although the general tone of you post is correct, you can lose the "ageism". It's a form of discrimination, and frankly it shows a lack of respect & decency. Much like using terrible racial discriminatory words.

You can get your point across clearly & concisely without resorting to it, and look like an intelligent person at the same time.

wilberforce15

Although the general tone of you post is correct, you can lose the "ageism". It's a form of discrimination, and frankly it shows a lack of respect & decency. Much like using terrible racial discriminatory words.

You can get your point across clearly & concisely without resorting to it, and look like an intelligent person at the same time.

Ageism is perfectly appropriate when one age bracket ruined everything.

If you don't want Ageism, find a way to make your age bracket suck less.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Gonna take a month off then find a part time job with a lot of flexibility so I can resume traveling once this Corona virus pandemic is over. Outside of that, no big plans.
You guys at the finish line give me hope!!! I just need to make it to 10 to get the next phase of my life going

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
How did Boomers ruin anything? Things are working out fine for me.
There is a growing theory among younger generations that boomers were so wrapped up in their own economic success that “they” allowed the government to pull the rug over our head slowly over the past 40 or so years SPECIFICALLY....with the way that you guys voted and all the give backs the American people allowed; specifically speaking of inflation to wage ratio....I’m not into blaming other people for my lot in life, however, I absolutely believe that there is a point there to be made there that we should learn from....