UPS now two pay raises behind

cachmeifucan

The first fight is to get Hoffa out and elect Obrien campos, zuckerman. And I expect more from a so called well known member. No split raises. That fact has been known you obviously didn't vote thanks.

JL 0513

The first fight is to get Hoffa out and elect Obrien campos, zuckerman. And I expect more from a so called well known member. No split raises. That fact has been known you obviously didn't vote thanks.

I like how if you didn't memorize the new contract, it means you didn't vote. I did vote and voted no. I simply forgot whether the raise was in February or August.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I like how if you didn't memorize the new contract, it means you didn't vote. I did vote and voted no. I simply forgot whether the raise was in February or August.

Don't sweat it.

Being it was such a low voter turn out, it's still a touchy subject.

Mooseknuckle

You go on this site and bitch about retro pay and no raises yet due to the contract not being settled after 7 damn months and the noobs on here turn on you like a manager having to answer for a bad telematics report.

The contract sucks, we were sold out, but holding out for your Bojangles chicken biscuit every Friday or your birthday pay or whatever crumbs you think you can get is ridiculous. Hold a vote and get over it and ready to fight in 2023.
Wait! You guys get Bojangles?

Whitelightning1534

Screenshot_20190730-190950.png
. So a anybody who keeps on saying we're only getting a .75 raise here's actually proof we're getting a dollar don't tell me I'm wrong when I can back my words up