UPS on MSNBC last night?

diesel96

Maybe Pres. Bush should have taken lessons from our brave Fireman and Policeman who didn't hesitate like a deer in headlights or shown "remarkable restraint" to respond to those in the twin towers (good thing your not in the Civil Service business) we'll leave that up to the professionals. Instead of channeling anger towards Micheal Moore, and Obama's (decorated ex-marine) preacher (which in your estimation makes the same cherry picked sermon every Sunday for the last twenty years and you compare him to the KKK), how about staying focused on the real issues effecting Americans, like War, Economy, Science and Technology, etc....instead, the only focus of the conservative's mudslinging agenda and those who share their views is Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, bitter comments, Obama's middle name,Obama's father, Obama's white grandmother, Liberal Media, Racism card, flagpins, Micheal Moore etc.....shouldn't Republicans, Rush, Sean, Ann and Fox groupies be addressing the REAL issues that effect Americans, or, with the Republican track record of the last 8 years there conceding they can't win on the issues.

S

speeddemon

Everyone knows Foxnews represents the facts. If you cant handle the facts, dont watch, and move to San Francisco. Theres plenty of left wing types there that will embrace all of you. And by the way, did I say how much I love to listen to Neal Boortz?!

HazMatMan

One of the popular overstated points that came out of certain documentary produced by a certain hate mongering liberal.

I remember when I turned on the TV and saw the news clips rolling in announcing the attacks on the tower. I easily sat there with a deer in the headlights look for more then several minutes , dazed and confused by what I saw. I remember wondering if this was all some bad nightmare I might soon wake up from. At that point I sat in my own living room. I didn't have to worry about how to respond. I didn't have to worry about what I may say in front of a room full of innocent children. I challenge anyone to tell me that their initial response to seeing that horror on TV was to calmly move on to something else. In reality I think he showed remarkable restraint at that time with the whole world watching.

I challenge that fat pig who produced that documentary to show us how he responded when he first saw the news rolling in. Show us whether he calmly reacted appropriately. My instincts tell me he probably cheered the act since he hates this country so much.

The day that dirtball catchs someones bullet I'll be cheering louder then anyone.
It appears you love Bush and hate MM. Tell me something, Do you think Bush has done better by America or worse???

Leftinbuilding

Maybe Pres. Bush should have taken lessons from our brave Fireman and Policeman who didn't hesitate like a deer in headlights or shown "remarkable restraint" to respond to those in the twin towers (good thing your not in the Civil Service business) we'll leave that up to the professionals. Instead of channeling anger towards Micheal Moore, and Obama's (decorated ex-marine) preacher (which in your estimation makes the same cherry picked sermon every Sunday for the last twenty years and you compare him to the KKK), how about staying focused on the real issues effecting Americans, like War, Economy, Science and Technology, etc....instead, the only focus of the conservative's mudslinging agenda and those who share their views is Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, bitter comments, Obama's middle name,Obama's father, Obama's white grandmother, Liberal Media, Racism card, flagpins, Micheal Moore etc.....shouldn't Republicans, Rush, Sean, Ann and Fox groupies be addressing the REAL issues that effect Americans, or, with the Republican track record of the last 8 years there conceding they can't win on the issues.

Following that absurd thinking, we would elect Charles Manson if he could fix the economy. I will never fall for the "character doesn't matter" mantra of the democratic party.

diesel96

Following that absurd thinking, we would elect Charles Manson if he could fix the economy. I will never fall for the "character doesn't matter" mantra of the democratic party.

Whats absurd is Republicans "The Great American Hypocrites" warping character thru sound bytes and publicizing mis-representations thru guilt by association. When republicans look in the mirror, are you wooed by images of Ron Reagan and John Wayne complete with cowboy hat atop of myjestic white horses. Their marketing schemes of evoking bravery, courage, heroric warriors strikes such a patriotic nerve that many citizens have voted based on this imagery alone even when they flat out disagree with the GOP's position on key issues. Well, your marketing ploy has been time-tested, but is unraveling by avoiding debate on real issues. When they actually do voice opinions, its nothing more than a smear campaign of the supposed weakness and elitism of the Democrats. Now thats Absurd thinking "My Friend".

Leftinbuilding

Whats absurd is Republicans "The Great American Hypocrites" warping character thru sound bytes and publicizing mis-representations thru guilt by association. When republicans look in the mirror, are you wooed by images of Ron Reagan and John Wayne complete with cowboy hat atop of myjestic white horses. Their marketing schemes of evoking bravery, courage, heroric warriors strikes such a patriotic nerve that many citizens have voted based on this imagery alone even when they flat out disagree with the GOP's position on key issues. Well, your marketing ploy has been time-tested, but is unraveling by avoiding debate on real issues. When they actually do voice opinions, its nothing more than a smear campaign of the supposed weakness and elitism of the Democrats. Now thats Absurd thinking "My Friend".

Actually, the "smear campaign" currently in vogue is demo on demo. Just as Willie Horton was back in the day. When candidates have zero character, we "cowboys" just sit back and watch them self-destruct. "Weakness" and "elitism" will always, eventually, become evident.

Griff

It's okay zombies, keep voting based on social conditioning. Keep going to church praying to Santa that the gas prices won't hit $4 by summer. I'm sure John McCain has your back against corporate greed and white collar criminal thieves. There's only one candidate in this entire race that has a plan to change Washington. Yes, change Washington, it is possible and Obama in this campaign has laid the groundwork for it. Wave bye to the Christian zionists and Jewish lobby that controls America if he gets elected. People who, you know, know what they are talking about agree that Obama has the best plan for change. It's funny how everyone is so against change, yet you sit idle while Bush destroys everything that America once stood for. This is a guy who does not believe in the constitution or human rights of any kind. This is a guy who is very well on his way to bankrupting this country. This is a guy who is nothing more than a puppet for his family friends in the biggest heist in the world's history. Guess what, you Bush supporters are guilty as well for not only voting him (twice) in but continuing to support him after even the dumbest of the dumb have come to realize how bad this guy is. All our money is being spent in a :censored2:hole of a country, meanwhile OUR country is falling apart by the seams, that kind of financial plan would seem great to complete idiots. What makes that so funny is the fact so many "educated" Americans are getting right back in line for another 4 years of Bush policy by voting for McCain. Blindly following policy that only benefits the financial elite on the backs of middle America. I have an idea, why don't you guys start calling yourselves what you really are because you aren't conservative by any means of the definition -- you are masochists.

Tieguy wants to talk about cheering over someones death? I guess I'll do the same: Here's hoping for the next 9/11 to take place in the biblebelt somewhere.

LV_TSC

Going Green!
Here's the sad thing about 2000 and 2004.
In 2000 I lived in Florida, NEED I SAY MORE?
In 2004 I voted for Kerry in a RED state.

Leftinbuilding

It's okay zombies, keep voting based on social conditioning. Keep going to church praying to Santa that the gas prices won't hit $4 by summer. I'm sure John McCain has your back against corporate greed and white collar criminal thieves. There's only one candidate in this entire race that has a plan to change Washington. Yes, change Washington, it is possible and Obama in this campaign has laid the groundwork for it. Wave bye to the Christian zionists and Jewish lobby that controls America if he gets elected. People who, you know, know what they are talking about agree that Obama has the best plan for change. It's funny how everyone is so against change, yet you sit idle while Bush destroys everything that America once stood for. This is a guy who does not believe in the constitution or human rights of any kind. This is a guy who is very well on his way to bankrupting this country. This is a guy who is nothing more than a puppet for his family friends in the biggest heist in the world's history. Guess what, you Bush supporters are guilty as well for not only voting him (twice) in but continuing to support him after even the dumbest of the dumb have come to realize how bad this guy is. All our money is being spent in a :censored2:hole of a country, meanwhile OUR country is falling apart by the seams, that kind of financial plan would seem great to complete idiots. What makes that so funny is the fact so many "educated" Americans are getting right back in line for another 4 years of Bush policy by voting for McCain. Blindly following policy that only benefits the financial elite on the backs of middle America. I have an idea, why don't you guys start calling yourselves what you really are because you aren't conservative by any means of the definition -- you are masochists.

Tieguy wants to talk about cheering over someones death? I guess I'll do the same: Here's hoping for the next 9/11 to take place in the biblebelt somewhere.

Folks, earlier in this thread I mentioned you can tell a lot about a candidate by who supports them. I rest my case. If I knew nothing else about Obama, this rant would tell me to avoid him like the plague.

HazMatMan

Everybody is bashing Obama. Why not give him a chance? Bush does not realize we are fighting a war we cannot win (Iraq) He invaded Iraq after 9/11 why?? Wasn't it proven Osama Bin Laden was responsible?? Then why invade Iraq?? For weapons of mass destruction?? They were never found..We have oil reserves in this country, why are we depending on foreign oil?? Over 4000 kids killed in Iraq, for what?? I welcome anyones bashing because to say you know me for who I would vote for is bu*l*hit

Leftinbuilding

Everybody is bashing Obama. Why not give him a chance? Bush does not realize we are fighting a war we cannot win (Iraq) He invaded Iraq after 9/11 why?? Wasn't it proven Osama Bin Laden was responsible?? Then why invade Iraq?? For weapons of mass destruction?? They were never found..We have oil reserves in this country, why are we depending on foreign oil?? Over 4000 kids killed in Iraq, for what?? I welcome anyones bashing because to say you know me for who I would vote for is bu*l*hit

You are kidding, right?

Griff

It's not their children that are being killed, that's why. Your priorities tend to change when things actually start affecting you personally. I lost a dear friend in the 104th floor south tower and we have no business being over in Iraq. The "war on terror" is a scam and a joke sold to the American people under false pretenses, just like the rest of the fake wars that this country claims to fight. The war on drugs, the war on crime, the war on illiteracy, the war on aids, the war on cancer, the war on poverty -- what has been the result of all these wars? I'll give you a hint, they are still ongoing and always will be because they cannot be won. It's not our job, duty or role to spread Democracy to the world -- this is nothing short of arrogant meddling.

tieguy

Banned

you have no integrity if you continue defending the racist pig or the documentary dirtball.

Hedley_Lamarr

I love wen they do a piece on tv about doing ANY job. You know it's gonna be kinda like a training video. Back in December they did a piece on ABC about working at UPS. They opened the bulkhead door and the load was set up in perfect order. The address labels were all facing out, they were all in sequence. Like that ever happens...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
you have no integrity if you continue defending the racist pig or the documentary dirtball.
Just out of curiousity...who would Obama be racist against? I dont see how he could be, since he is of mixed race himself.
There are some things I like about Obama, but I agree he made a poor decision in regards to his choice of a pastor.
As far as Michael Moore goes....you shouldnt insult dirtballs by insinuating that he is one. He does not produce documentaries, he produces propaganda. A little bit of it I agree with; most of it I dont. He is one rung above the National Enquirer on the ladder of trustworthy media.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What it boils down to as far as our choice of candidates is this; the process of getting elected will render the winner unsuitable to hold the office he/she has been elected to. I am voting for Ron Paul. He wont win but at least I will then have the right to bitch about whoever does.

Hedley_Lamarr

What it boils down to as far as our choice of candidates is this; the process of getting elected will render the winner unsuitable to hold the office he/she has been elected to. I am voting for Ron Paul. He wont win but at least I will then have the right to bitch about whoever does.
Voting gives you the right to bitch. I used to work in this place where nobody voted but me, and I was the only one that didn't bitch. I used to tell them all, IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOU AIN'T GOT THE RIGHT TO BITCH! Needless to say I got let go from that company...