UPS on MSNBC last night?

Griff

Big Arrow, they don't care what he is going to change. All they know is, he hates America and they hate America, so his changes will suit them just fine.

No you're wrong, we love America and that's why we refuse to remain silent. You're the one who hates America, that's why you support the war machine and the destruction of the constitution you fascist pig.

We are the real patriots, not you. So keep putting support our troops ribbons on your 8mpg SUV and wearing your America swastika.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

HazMatMan

What's so bad? All presidents make good and bad decisions. While agree we need to exit Iraq. But we can't just leave.
We should have never went in. Bush felt he had unfinished business from when his dad was in office, so what better excuse to invade Iraq? The 9/11 attacks, which were plotted by Osama Bin Laden, who by the way doesn't rule Iraq. What's so bad?? Have you seen the price of gas lately?? That's not Obama's fault is it?? Is it Bill Clinton's fault??

Leftinbuilding

No you're wrong, we love America and that's why we refuse to remain silent. You're the one who hates America, that's why you support the war machine and the destruction of the constitution you fascist pig.

We are the real patriots, not you. So keep putting support our troops ribbons on your 8mpg SUV and wearing your America swastika.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

Whats the matter Griff? Getting a little frustrated? Or is your only argument childish name-calling? By the way, you need to capitalize "Constitution". Show a little respect.

rod

Retired 22 years
We may as well nuke em now. It's going to happen someday anyway. WW3 will be fought for control of oil or water or both :wink2:

Griff

Whats the matter Griff? Getting a little frustrated? Or is your only argument childish name-calling? By the way, you need to capitalize "Constitution". Show a little respect.

No need to capitalize it anymore because it doesn't mean a thing with Bush in office. Habeas corpus is gone, rights aren't rights if someone can just take them away.

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a ******** piece of paper!”

This is the guy you support and you are going to sit here and tell me that *I* hate America???????? How dare you.

Last edited by a moderator:

We should have never went in. Bush felt he had unfinished business from when his dad was in office, so what better excuse to invade Iraq? The 9/11 attacks, which were plotted by Osama Bin Laden, who by the way doesn't rule Iraq. What's so bad?? Have you seen the price of gas lately?? That's not Obama's fault is it?? Is it Bill Clinton's fault??

Iraq was given plenty of time to allow UN inspectors back in. I would have voted to go in. If you arn't hiding anything, why act like you are? Are you saying that bush is the reason oil is so high? Oil is traded on the open market.

HazMatMan

Iraq was given plenty of time to allow UN inspectors back in. I would have voted to go in. If you arn't hiding anything, why act like you are? Are you saying that bush is the reason oil is so high? Oil is traded on the open market.
No, Bush AND wall street are responsible. Why act like that? Why do some people refuse to take breathalizers knowing dam sure they didn't take one drop of a drink that night?? And did they ever find those weapons of mass destruction that the UN was trying to go in and find???

Leftinbuilding

No need to capitalize it anymore because it doesn't mean a thing with Bush in office. Habeas corpus is gone, rights aren't rights if someone can just take them away.

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

This is the guy you support and you are going to sit here and tell me that *I* hate America???????? How dare you.

I would like to see the reference to the Bush quote.

kene1024

If we weren't borrowing billions of dollars to piss away on a stupid war that should never have been started, the dollar wouldn't be getting hammered so bad, and oil wouldn't cost over $100 a barrel.

If things keep going the way they are, pretty soon you'll need $10 to buy a loaf of bread.

I blame Bush and the Neocons, because they are the ones who started this war.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
" 'Why, of course, the people don't want war', Goering shrugged. 'Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.'

'There is one difference,' I pointed out. 'In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.'

'Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.' "

-
Gustave Gilbert talks with Hermann Goering at the Nuremburg war Trials,
as reported in the book Nuremberg Diary, by Gustave Gilbert

If we weren't borrowing billions of dollars to piss away on a stupid war that should never have been started, the dollar wouldn't be getting hammered so bad, and oil wouldn't cost over $100 a barrel.

If things keep going the way they are, pretty soon you'll need $10 to buy a loaf of bread.

I blame Bush and the Neocons, because they are the ones who started this war.

Your loaf of bread will cost $10 because of ethanol...