Ups parking ticket and sups working

derrick

Ups hasn't paid a parking ticket I received from a cop for getting a pickup at a company I now have to go to court tomorrow.can I file a grievance on the price of the ticket and for my time in court?

Also what is the grievance for supervisors doing union work? What article

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's not like they get your personal DL when they issue a parking ticket. It's tied to whoever the plate is registered to. If UPS hasn't paid it, why give a :censored2:? Their problem.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
A hole Transit cop got my license. That's the problem.he waited for me to come outside just so he could get it
What a PITA. Are you a dues paying union member? If so, I would recommend getting your steward and potentially your BA involved if you have not done so already. If you tell us what contract your covered under another member familiar with your area may be able to help you with language that gives you some protection, pay, etc.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ups hasn't paid a parking ticket I received from a cop for getting a pickup at a company I now have to go to court tomorrow.can I file a grievance on the price of the ticket and for my time in court?

You own the package car?

542thruNthru

Did you turn the parking ticket into your manager? Why did the officer ask for your ID sounds like you got more than just a parking ticket.

Article 3 Section 7 is supervisors working