Ups parking ticket and sups working

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Karen or Ken after seeing UPS Driver gaining the system with crippled parking placard in window!
giphy-8.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
A hole Transit cop got my license. That's the problem.he waited for me to come outside just so he could get it
How long were you there...

What obstruction did you cause...

What type of parking did you do...

Most officers don't even look twice at ups unless you are causing some type of blatant safety hazard.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How long were you there...

What obstruction did you cause...

What type of parking did you do...

Most officers don't even look twice at ups unless you are causing some type of blatant safety hazard.
Eh, Ive talked to drivers in Philly that the parking authority walks to the next spot and writes five or six tickets to the same truck in one morning. One at each stop.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Eh, Ive talked to drivers in Philly that the parking authority walks to the next spot and writes five or six tickets to the same truck in one morning. One at each stop.
Years ago a cop in DC followed me around a block and gave me three tickets in three spots. I laughed when he handed me the third one. Lol.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Years ago a cop in DC followed me around a block and gave me three tickets in three spots. I laughed when he handed me the third one. Lol.
Sheeeeeeesh

Most I get is a sarcastic headshake...