Ups parking ticket and sups working

542thruNthru

Canadian coins?
tenor-122.gif

Mst3k

Speeding ticket is different. You are the one responsible. A parking ticket is issued to the registration. Something in this story isn't adding up?
Same thing happened in my center a couple of years ago. The center manager refused to pay because it was issued directly to the driver. I do not know the outcome of the situation was.

reginald95

If you commit a moving violation, you are responsible for the ticket. I once got a moving violation for parking in an anti-gridlock zone (3pm-7pm). I contested the ticket through written declaration. City workers get paid to show up to court but if you choose to do it through the mail, they might not care to bother and your ticket gets thrown out.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ups hasn't paid a parking ticket I received from a cop for getting a pickup at a company I now have to go to court tomorrow.can I file a grievance on the price of the ticket and for my time in court?

Also what is the grievance for supervisors doing union work? What article
Didnt you tell the cop UPS means Unlimited Parking Spaces?

derrick

Sorry.got out of court and the cop didn't show so it got thrown out. And was just a ticket.the cop pulled up just as a was entering the building and waited for me to come over to yell at me for parking in a bus lane was a 250 dollar ticket.he got my driver's license to write the ticket. If he didn't I would have gave two :censored2:s to the wind because it isn't tired to me. I turned it into my manager the same night and they said they were going to send it to get paid 4 months later I got a damn court date so they never paid it and I had to go to court.

I talked to my BA and he said they should pay me for going to court so I have to file on it

And with my hub side of my job managers been working for a year and they kept saying they were going to hire people and they keep working so it's write up time and double pay

Est.1998

Sorry.got out of court and the cop didn't show so it got thrown out. And was just a ticket.the cop pulled up just as a was entering the building and waited for me to come over to yell at me for parking in a bus lane was a 250 dollar ticket.he got my driver's license to write the ticket. If he didn't I would have gave two *s to the wind because it isn't tired to me. I turned it into my manager the same night and they said they were going to send it to get paid 4 months later I got a damn court date so they never paid it and I had to go to court.

I talked to my BA and he said they should pay me for going to court so I have to file on it

And with my hub side of my job managers been working for a year and they kept saying they were going to hire people and they keep working so it's write up time and double pay
I don't understand why police would issue parking tickets to delivery drivers unless they were parked in some dangerous manner. It's not like every business and house has a designated spot just for delivery drivers to park. What do they want us to do? How will your delivery to the place you were ticketed change?

Zowert

What if a driver parks in a handicap parking spot? I'm trying to learn here.
I got a $400 ticket once for blocking a handicap spot. I didn’t park in it but stopped in the street right in front of it. I was delivering to a small shop, couldn’t have been more than two minutes, when I get back to my pkg car the parking authority was standing there writing me a ticket. UPS paid for it.

It pissed me off because I told the parking :censored2: that it was either there or the fire line. He said, “I don’t care about the fire lane.” Alright. A month later I parked in the fire lane and come out to see a $50 ticket in my cab. A different guy issued the ticket that time. I cost UPS around $1000 in parking tickets every year. Once in a while the parking authority dude will try to give me a break, “Hey you got to move or I’m gonna have to write you a ticket.” I just tell them to write it and leave it in my cab.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't understand why police would issue parking tickets to delivery drivers unless they were parked in some dangerous manner. It's not like every business and house has a designated spot just for delivery drivers to park. What do they want us to do? How will your delivery to the place you were ticketed change?
They don’t care about any of that
They know the cities gonna get paid
It’s about the $$$$ like always

Sorry.got out of court and the cop didn't show so it got thrown out. And was just a ticket.the cop pulled up just as a was entering the building and waited for me to come over to yell at me for parking in a bus lane was a 250 dollar ticket.he got my driver's license to write the ticket. If he didn't I would have gave two *s to the wind because it isn't tired to me. I turned it into my manager the same night and they said they were going to send it to get paid 4 months later I got a damn court date so they never paid it and I had to go to court.

Blocking a “bus lane” is a moving violation here. Blocking a bus stop would only be a parking ticket

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Tickets are about revenue. I would get multiple tickets parked in the same location. I had a meter maid know my schedule, wait inside the store for the truck to arrive, then proceed to issue a ticket.

Cowboy Mac

I got a $400 ticket once for blocking a handicap spot. I didn’t park in it but stopped in the street right in front of it. I was delivering to a small shop, couldn’t have been more than two minutes, when I get back to my pkg car the parking authority was standing there writing me a ticket. UPS paid for it.

It pissed me off because I told the parking * that it was either there or the fire line. He said, “I don’t care about the fire lane.” Alright. A month later I parked in the fire lane and come out to see a $50 ticket in my cab. A different guy issued the ticket that time. I cost UPS around $1000 in parking tickets every year. Once in a while the parking authority dude will try to give me a break, “Hey you got to move or I’m gonna have to write you a ticket.” I just tell them to write it and leave it in my cab.
Parking Authority?! What kind of communist country do you live in? Here if there’s space you park in it. If it’s a bad spot they just come out and yell at you. No big deal.