UPS Positions? Working weight loss?

puppies

I currently work at FedEx Ground, I was thinking about applying at UPS next time a package handler position opens up. I was wondering what kind work is done at UPS. I do the van lines at FedEx if anyone would like to compare UPS work to that. I was also wondering for other package handlers how much weight did you put off while working? I started about a month and a half ago, I went from minimal physical activity, sitting on my computer all day and I have lost about that 25 pounds.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I currently work at FedEx Ground, I was thinking about applying at UPS next time a package handler position opens up. I was wondering what kind work is done at UPS. I do the van lines at FedEx if anyone would like to compare UPS work to that. I was also wondering for other package handlers how much weight did you put off while working? I started about a month and a half ago, I went from minimal physical activity, sitting on my computer all day and I have lost about that 25 pounds.
@Indecisi0n

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Before UPS:
2018-01-13-12-36-38-.jpg

AFTER UPS:
20180123_201109.jpg

Last edited:

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Every guy at my center is pretty lean. Probably tells you a lot that’s there’s no fat guys.

Guys joke about it on here but every feedah driver at my center is actually fat. Pretty funny actually.