UPS QUESTION

upsmannc

Brown For Today
I was parking a short bed beside a TP60. I did not feel the short bed hit the TP60 trailer but when I got out to unhook their is a scratch on the side of the trailer. I honestly do not think I did it. I took pictures and showed it to management
I am planning to RTD or full time drive in a few weeks. Will this affect me?
what do I do?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If you didn’t do it you didn’t do it. If you’re lying they find out and you’re canned.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Unless they have someone who witnessed you hit it or you admit to hitting it, they can’t prove anything. I’m not advocating for dishonesty, if you hit something, CYA and report it but next time don’t say anything unless you are 100% sure you’re the one who did it. Trailers have scratches on them, this is not uncommon.

upsmannc

Brown For Today
Thanks y’all. Only reason I reported it is because I know the driver will. And I did not want them asking why I did not see it.

MrBates

I was parking a short bed beside a TP60. I did not feel the short bed hit the TP60 trailer but when I got out to unhook their is a scratch on the side of the trailer. I honestly do not think I did it. I took pictures and showed it to management
what do I do?

I don't know about over there but in our building any minor "brown on brown" accidents are not reported because the supes don't want to be bothered. We just send it to the shop to clean it up.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I don't know about over there but in our building any minor "brown on brown" accidents are not reported because the supes don't want to be bothered. We just send it to the shop to clean it up.
I honestly couldn't tell you the last accident that was documented in my center. I know of 3 unreported accidents caught on video and nothing was done in the last 6 months. center manager paid the customers off to make it go away. One hit a road sign and left a 6 in wide scratch down the whole length of the truck, driver just said "tree limb". All these cover ups are for rookies...the veteran drivers here are pretty well hated because we don't cut corners for production. Ups can do what they want, but this "don't give a crap" attitude is rubbing off on alot of drivers in my center.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
what do I do?

I was all amped up thinking we might have some never before asked "UPS question". You really friend*d the pooch on this by labeling the title as such. Quite a letdown pal. Instead you could have been honest and said accident question and then I wouldn't have wasted my time or my awesome AMPEDNESS coming in here. Thanks for nothing.