Ups removed the quick link to “view my paycheck “

clean hairy

I just tried, and message shows view paycheck and some other features are down for maintainance due to website issues.
The timing seems to be suspicious?

Superteeth2478

I just tried, and message shows view paycheck and some other features are down for maintainance due to website issues.
The timing seems to be suspicious?
Sadly it's probably not. They'll probably wait until June 28th to issue the retro checks (the full 8 weeks). pusillanimous-ass bastards. I don't get why more people aren't pissed off and choosing to supplement their weak-ass retro checks and weak-ass pay raises by reaming them with supervisors working grievances for triple-time pay.

Edit: LOL it doesn't censor curse words if you hyphenate them? I didn't intend to circumvent the filters, those are just words that I thought were supposed to be hyphenated!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was completely locked out of the site this morning, now it says the paycheck link is "under maintenance".

CoffeeStainedUniform

Either too much traffic for the website OR they don't want people comparing their past checks to their backpay.

It does seem friend-ed up that it's just the checkviewer that's down. Does anyone have more information?

I'm more inclined to believe they want to limit the information we have access to. Kind of like how we can only see 2 weeks of timecard.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I bet when we go back back to see past paychecks it's only gonna go back 1 month not the the standard 6 months
You can go back to the beginning of 2011 before all this, it has to do with the retro checks payroll has to add them in separately from our regular checks.

Goku

Sadly it's probably not. They'll probably wait until June 28th to issue the retro checks (the full 8 weeks). pusillanimous-ass bastards. I don't get why more people aren't pissed off and choosing to supplement their weak-ass retro checks and weak-ass pay raises by reaming them with supervisors working grievances for triple-time pay.

Edit: LOL it doesn't censor curse words if you hyphenate them? I didn't intend to circumvent the filters, those are just words that I thought were supposed to be hyphenated!

I'm actually tired of this so I made pictures that count the weeks so people can understand the retro check time frame.

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

JcPXXSU

ulQ6feF

coolslice

IMO, they shut it down because the retro checks are coming and they want people to have the checks in their hands before they can go back and look to see if they are correct. I bet they figure that once you get your check, you'll just let it go. I'd assume my mother is a virgin before I'd trust UPS to be fair when it comes to money.

Blazian81

I bet you they did this so that you won't can't change your withholding before the check is sent, I think it about to come and didn't give ppls a chance to change their withholding before they are sent

CoffeeStainedUniform

I bet you they did this so that you won't can't change your withholding before the check is sent, I think it about to come and didn't give ppls a chance to change their withholding before they are sent
Withholding may not matter. UPS may choose to treat this like a "bonus". Which is a standard % rate for everyone. (25% Federal I think)

MattM

Withholding may not matter. UPS may choose to treat this like a "bonus". Which is a standard % rate for everyone. (25% Federal I think)
This happened last time for me. My retro last time was ~$500. A $500 weekly paycheck should have had $48 withheld with zero allowances. They went in for $100-$105 with the last retro. I'm currently at 2 allowances and I bet they still take $100 out. I try to zero out by the end of the year and this retro will put me Over.

I do have one question. What if you are overpaid and thrown into a new tax bracket? I remember last time we had huge Overpayments. I forget how these were handled tax wise