UPS Rising App

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It is only 2 days old.If it does not come up on your phone (android), in google from you desk top search UPS Rising App in google play and it should come up.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I got it off the app store for my Iphone. It's real good from the amount of time I have looked at it. Wish I had this when I started.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Facebook groups, cell phone apps???

Could it be that the IBT is finally waking up and realizing it's 2017 and not 1950?

Interesting how much clarity can be realized from a near miss.

5habits100

Facebook groups, cell phone apps???

Could it be that the IBT is finally waking up and realizing it's 2017 and not 1950?

Interesting how much clarity can be realized from a near miss.
Or could it be they have been working on this stuff for a long time and you can't just create an app with the details this has, a Facebook page and a new website in a few days. This has been in the works for a while. Don't be a conspiracy theorist on everything.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Or could it be they have been working on this stuff for a long time and you can't just create an app with the details this has, a Facebook page and a new website in a few days. This has been in the works for a while. Don't be a conspiracy theorist on everything.
Oh my, how innovative!!!

I was told that TDU has had an app like this one for quite awhile.

Looks to me that it takes about 8 months and an oh crap moment to develop these things.

No conspiracy there?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hmmmm, doesn't seem to be on iOS. Apps cost money. I highly doubt it.
I have no idea?
Never searched for it, nor will I.
Just not buying the weakly conceived R&D excuse for the IBT just now unveiling these new programs.

Glad to see them finally wake up, even if they are chasing the competition.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have no idea?
Never searched for it, nor will I.
Just not buying the weakly conceived R&D excuse for the IBT just now unveiling these new programs.

Glad to see them finally wake up, even if they are chasing the competition.
New shot caller in town. I assure you that it isn't H. I hope you like the new direction and all I can tell you, there is way more to come.

LeadBelly

Banned
Oh my, how innovative!!!

I was told that TDU has had an app like this one for quite awhile.

Looks to me that it takes about 8 months and an oh crap moment to develop these things.

No conspiracy there?
I've been previewing the app for quite some time now. The app is a work in progress, and a step in the right direction. I can also tell you TDU has nothing like it. I honestly don't think they would ever have the resources or know how to get it up and going. There isn't enough 5$ donations!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Download and check out the new app. Contract, applicable supplement, grievance notes ,Weingarten, etc. right on your phone. Very well put together !
Nice app, good info.

Local 63 recently won $40,000 for affected UPS employees when UPS circumvented seniority in an attempt to limit overtime. 8/4