UPS should replace the entire fleet with non union workers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do not work in a bonus center.

I am 52 years old. The three cover drivers who know my area are all in their late 20's/early 30's and all three bitch that I work too hard.

My level of self-respect is right where it should be.

Any other questions?

BROWNHOG

The union needs to check itself because the track record for earned pensions and earned qualified benefits paid to its members the last 12 years is a disgrace. Keeping the employer in check....ok...but the members who count on fiscal responsibility deserve better than they have been getting or will get going forward. UPS is empowered primarily because it employes...... what is it 225,000 teamsters ??? UPS is still here because it is a tough place to work and the vast majority of union and management employees have made the company successful . Like it or not and years of Labor issues and disagreements aside..There is no way you can classify any thing that has been gained by union members at UPS as lousy. UPS didnt control where the negotiated millions went or how it was handled over the last 20 years. I've got plenty of issues with UPS..especially during the last 10 years but lousy is no job,a reduced or limited pension and no opportunity .Have you seen whats going on going forward ?

Loyal Teamster

The union needs to check itself because the track record for earned pensions and earned qualified benefits paid to its members the last 12 years is a disgrace. Keeping the employer in check....ok...but the members who count on fiscal responsibility deserve better than they have been getting or will get going forward. UPS is empowered primarily because it employes...... what is it 225,000 teamsters ??? UPS is still here because it is a tough place to work and the vast majority of union and management employees have made the company successful . Like it or not and years of Labor issues and disagreements aside..There is no way you can classify any thing that has been gained by union members at UPS as lousy. UPS didnt control where the negotiated millions went or how it was handled over the last 20 years. I've got plenty of issues with UPS..especially during the last 10 years but lousy is no job,a reduced or limited pension and no opportunity .Have you seen whats going on going forward ?

I disagree with you.

U

uber

I do not work in a bonus center.

I am 52 years old. The three cover drivers who know my area are all in their late 20's/early 30's and all three bitch that I work too hard.

My level of self-respect is right where it should be.

Any other questions?

Now you know how it feels to have your character questioned by a random stranger that you know nothing about.

Loyal Teamster

Preloaders @ my hub are always bitching about how UPS has cut hours, UPS this & that. If i were management, i'd replace the entire fleet with people who will work hard without whining about 20 minute being cut per week.

We should import workers from 4th world countries & this would be the result.

[video=youtube;meo7DZPLWRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meo7DZPLWRY[/video]

Just don't unionize them.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamsters

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We should import workers from 4th world countries & this would be the result.

[video=youtube;meo7DZPLWRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meo7DZPLWRY[/video]

Just don't unionize them.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamsters
If we were paid by the package and not by the hour, there would be an incentive to move that fast.