UPS Socks

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nothing but ankle sox here usually, but will rock some colored or muiti colored tube sox with some vans or Chucks, all depending on what im wearing. Don't be boring mix it up lil bit lol. Same ole saltine crackers are boring as hell lmfao.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, $10 for 10 pairs is a buck a pair. I don't need nice socks. I don't see the point.

If you really think those cheaply made, but wildly overpriced UPS socks are comfortable and durable, you really need to do your feet a favor and splurge on some good ones.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Nothing but ankle sox here usually, but will rock some colored or muiti colored tube sox with some vans or Chucks, all depending on what im wearing. Don't be boring mix it up lil bit lol. Same ole saltine crackers are boring as hell lmfao.

"Chuck's", lol!

My son is getting married in September, and all the men in the wedding party are wearing matching gray suits and blue, low top All-Stars!

Gonna rock!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
"Chuck's", lol!

My son is getting married in September, and all the men in the wedding party are wearing matching gray suits and blue, low top All-Stars!

Gonna rock!!
Chucks are old school, I got many a colors of them. You can rock them with anything. That's awesome them dudes are rockin Chucks at the wedding lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
No, $10 for 10 pairs is a buck a pair. I don't need nice socks. I don't see the point.

You would be surprised at what spending a decent buck on decent socks will make a difference. My regular wear socks are $10-15 per pair. you can buy ten pieces of crap at $1 each or you can spend $10 on one quality item. Your choice.

You probably also think cheap gas station eyewear is just as good as Oakley or Ray-ban.