UPS Socks

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Necroposter Dave.

Maybe

All deliveries were uphill both ways. And it always was winter.
...except when it was 120 degrees in the shade.
...and we never worried about that mamby-pamby thing called hydration.
We didn't need no stinkin' hydration either!

Funny, as it is....

Don't laugh, at the "future" contributors.

It might make a difference.

-Bug-

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You wear pants year-round?
Nope, was given a form to order socks from another source by managment. Ordered over 50 pairs for 30 bucks. Everytime I get questioned on why my socks are different I state I bought them on xxxxx management's form he gave me. Never hear anything else about it.

542thruNthru

Have never bought UPS socks. Always wear black socks. Have never been talked to once. To be honest I think maybe 10 drivers out of 68 in my center wear UPS socks.

Mr.Golden

UPS/twinhill should have more driver accessories beside the two different type of socks and 3 different kind of hats. What about belts, shoes, under armor, sun glasses or underwear briefs/boxers. Us drivers should have more options!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
UPS/twinhill should have more driver accessories beside the two different type of socks and 3 different kind of hats. What about belts, shoes, under armor, sun glasses or underwear briefs/boxers. Us drivers should have more options!
UPS supplies the belts and hats.

The socks are supposed to be official uniform accessories bought from a company authorized location. If you don't want to pay for the socks, don't wear shorts.

Under armor, sunglasses, boots, briefs can be bought anywhere. Twin Hill would be overpriced for these items compared to your local merchandise store.

Unlike the socks, you can buy any type of briefs, under armor (white or brown if it shows), sunglasses, boots (black or brown).

Check out Redwing, Sunglass Hut, Walmart, Striderite, Wolverine, Payless, Cabelas, Gander Mountain....the list goes on.

wayfair

swollen member
The sad part is they cost 35 plus dollars for 6 pairs and you get all of 6 months out of them. I will never buy them again.

how long are 6 pairs of socks going to last when you wear them everyday minus weekends???

I tend to buy underwear and socks more than TWICE a year

OH yea, save your receipts, they are tax deductible..

box_beeyotch

how long are 6 pairs of socks going to last when you wear them everyday minus weekends???

I tend to buy underwear and socks more than TWICE a year

OH yea, save your receipts, they are tax deductible..

Believe me, I know they are tax deductible as are the pair of 250 dollar red wings I just bought.