UPS stocks is down 5-points (a point =$1) since 7/03/2017

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who thinks of this now whenever you see @Limbit App's postings?

drel-gif.199877

M

MenInBrown

What’s the problem? I sold all of mine at $132 bc of the upcoming contract. Will reinvest when there is an agreement.

brownelf

UPS needed to get stock price lower before spending the money that's left from tax rollback on stock repurchase. Of course they gave themselves big raises and dividend increases first.

Box Ox

Don't let these hundreds of UPS Part-Time Supervisors on assignment here at BC scare you into voting no

Nice try, Propaganda Minister! Wonder if you'll get a fat bonus from your propaganda boss if Union members vote in a weak contract that makes our very profitable Company even more profitable by splitting the Union membership and picking its pockets.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Awww. Fitbit App is upset his MIP isn't as pretty as it was at the begging of the year!

But hey, its all the part time sups faults!

Zowert

Buy UPS stock if we go on strike, then sell it after the new contract during peak. Boeing shareholders dumped their stock cheap when the machinists went on strike 10 years ago. A share went for $31 by the end of the strike and more than doubled a year after. Now Boeing stock is trading for $333/share. I know UPS would never perform like that on the market but you can expect a bargain for shares in the event of a strike. I wouldn’t gamble your savings on it though..

How the hell are FedEx shares trading at $228..?

Last edited:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
7/03/2017= $110.61

7/03/2018= $105.76

With the slit adjustment it's basically scratched out or flat-lined in one year.

So don't go thinking it's all cupcakes & pinwheels for management & shareholders.

Don't let these hundreds of UPS Part-Time Supervisors on assignment here at BC scare you into voting no by posing as disgruntled drivers & Teamsters.

The first give away is seniority or senior drivers worried about Hybrid jobs. You preloadeders, car washers, new hires off the street damn well know... senior FT UPS Drivers don't care about you & never have. If anything, they want you to suffer.

Don't believe the misinformation circulating on the internet.

Think about it...
tenor.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Buy UPS stock if we go on strike, then sell it after the new contract during peak. Boeing shareholders dumped their stock cheap when the machinists went on strike 10 years ago. A share went for $31 by the end of the strike and more than doubled a year after. Now Boeing stock is trading for $333/share. I know UPS would never perform like that on the market but you can expect a bargain for shares in the event of a strike. I wouldn’t gamble your savings on it though..

How the hell are FedEx shares trading at $228..?

You better do it quickly before the Partners jump ship also...They tend to get the inside rail on most things involving their Stock..Just before UPS went public we had long term managers getting second mortgages to buy additional stock, they made a killing. So if you see any movement of management dumping or buying it would be a clear sign..follow the money trail..

Zowert

You better do it quickly before the Partners jump ship also...They tend to get the inside rail on most things involving their Stock..Just before UPS went public we had long term managers getting second mortgages to buy additional stock, they made a killing. So if you see any movement of management dumping or buying it would be a clear sign..follow the money trail..

Hmm, borderline insider trading? Surely managers wouldn’t do that..!