UPS Store canned for being maskholes

badpal

Total joke. In the meantime what happened to UPS "making sure" the inside of our trucks are wiped down and sanitary. And let's not even get into the never ending piss bottles still present.
But hey.....make sure you enforce compliance at this store.

What an asinine society we've become.
I think the piss bottles are protected are protected somewhere in the constiution , as for masks, i plan on wearing one the rest of my career and life. Gives me the option of mouthing cursewords at customers and management undetected.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You folk that don't like the mask, poke holes in that sucker. Think how funny it is as you walk around in in compliance but yet not. You have the last laugh!

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Total joke. In the meantime what happened to UPS "making sure" the inside of our trucks are wiped down and sanitary. And let's not even get into the never ending piss bottles still present.
But hey.....make sure you enforce compliance at this store.

What an asinine society we've become.
That's the UPS way

vvv

You folk that don't like the mask, poke holes in that sucker. Think how funny it is as you walk around in in compliance but yet not. You have the last laugh!
I'm gonna pass on that Wally man. Haven't used on in a year+ while on route and not gonna start now.....especially with the clowns now recommending to wear 2. That's funny stuff in that they change it up after a year.
Took them one year to come out and say we don't think one is enough protection....better double up.

Ummmm ya......no thanks. I'm good. :)