UPS supervisors think their the all mighty?

kingOFchester

Back to the book idea,

I want too right a booke, dont no ware too beggin. may Be i culd sea if the soups wuld have issue with there truckes be-ing in my booke.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
It was Daffy Duck's wife. He was baby sitting the egg, used it in a magic trick and lost it. She took him to court.
Wasn't that the rooster's hen that wanted a divorce? Can't remember his name but he was cool.

Also, what happened to this thread? I was reading along and all of a sudden it went to heck in a handbasket. Close the stinking thing, it has gone berserk.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I don't get it...but lots of managers are like that. I remember getting gaff for admiring a Navy Admiral and I've seen you dish a lot of stuff out but when it comes back around, you all cry foul. The pressure must be getting to you.

And for what...to try and prove a point
There's more to life than trying to prove a point
Don't you know that?

And here you are...And it's a beautiful day.

I just don't understand it.
As a last thought I'm sure you folks can tell I am a little irritated. The software used here to suppress me also redirects me. It also has virus like properties that redirect me when I am not on the brown cafe. As such it is starting to annoy me. I am not going away. My crime is demanding fair treatment. As I have told Cheryl many times I respond in kind to flames directed at me. I was punished for firing back at seven different flames directed at me only after I first warned this site that I would do so if they did not put a stop to it. I was then "punished" for responding in kind.

I was then further punished for complaining about not being treated fairly when then went down.

Now I not only have to deal with heavy moderation from this site that I should not have to endure but I have to deal with your virus like redirect software that affects me when I am not on the site.

I am more then willing to settle this in court if you dont turn this crap off.

I would be more then willing to sue over the virus and sue to open up your books to see how much you make in advertising dollars off this site if you dont start treating me fairly here.

all I have ever asked for is fair treatment here and a means to protest when you and your moderators miss something and make a bad decision. Its called an appeals. if you're going to have untrained volunteer moderators supporting this site then you have to have a means to review their decisions.

But I'm not going away on this one. I did everything I could do to settle this before it got ugly.

its your call.