UPS Teamster Locals, Leaders Meet at Unity Conference to Discuss 2018 Contract

anHOURover

Proposals? Give me a break. Gonna be a brown out for a 4th Hoffa contract. We will lose ,not gain a thing. But hey Hoffa won. Good for you guys. I know ignorant, union hater and what ever else. So far we lost way more than we've gained. Sorry if it hurts
Just to let all the roosters know
IM A VOTE NO ALSO
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Proposals? Give me a break. Gonna be a brown out for a 4th Hoffa contract. We will lose ,not gain a thing. But hey Hoffa won. Good for you guys. I know ignorant, union hater and what ever else. So far we lost way more than we've gained. Sorry if it hurts
You went from $22-$37 an hour. I guess you lost.

your sanity.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Another no from me
Without reading any of the proposals?
Now you need the union?

Wu*?

Doesn't hurt me at all. I live a comfortable life and have been able to financially prepare for a secure retirement.

10 Pt

Wu*?

Doesn't hurt me at all. I live a comfortable life and have been able to financially prepare for a secure retirement.
Read this one:

All the management butt kissers in NY will now be reduced to and cap out at $25/hr starting Aug.1, 2018.

Prepare for that. It was your overview. Own it.

Faceplanted

You went from $22-$37 an hour. I guess you lost.

your sanity.
It's called a cost of living raise. Inflation is around 2-3% a year. In many states, minimum wage went up at a HIGHeR percentage rate in the same period of time compared to the percentage of our raises. So we actually have lost! But keep trying and spinning stuff!!!

If we go back to older contracts, percentage wise this last contract was the WORST we got concerning pay raises.

FACT

Please address this fact about our percentages. Can we agree that this past contract was the worst yet concerning raises? Let's not bring anything else into it, Just pay raises. I don't want to hear the typical excuses of Heath care blah blah blah

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's called a cost of living raise. Inflation is around 2-3% a year. In many states, minimum wage went up at a HIGHeR percentage rate in the same period of time compared to the percentage of our raises. So we actually have lost! But keep trying and spinning stuff!!!

If we go back to older contracts, percentage wise this last contract was the WORST we got concerning pay raises.

FACT

Please address this fact about our percentages. Can we agree that this past contract was the worst yet concerning raises? Let's not bring anything else into it, Just pay raises. I don't want to hear the typical excuses of Heath care blah blah blah
You got a $8.90 per hour Raise. If your "cost of living" theory was accurate, I'd be living worse than I did in the 90's. I assure you, I'm living way better. Percentages don't mean D. It's about per hour. A 100% increase for a fast food employee would still be $17 an hour less than a driver. If you want to see if you lost, calculate your "entire" package between the years. But keep trying and spinning stuff!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What do you want? A step by step talking point on all the negotiating positions so you can go running back to your management buddies to undercut The Teamsters during the contract negotiations.
Management suck up!!!!
Expect that from Dave... hell, he even is saying give Sean a chance... what does that tell you... lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Shame on you.
Now you know you've got to stop stressing out USNY with a possibility of a work stoppage this close to us getting rid of...I mean his retirement from his position of management (union hater).
He plays both sides....don't let him fool you