UPS/Teamsters Conference Call Jan. 28 at 6pm EST.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The four threes?
I season a cold steak with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Let the steak sit on the counter till it’s room temperature. Get the grill super hot (600°+). 1 min sear, then quarter turn for another minute. Flip, same on the other side. Remove from heat and cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 15 minutes. Juicy as friend!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I season a cold steak with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Let the steak sit on the counter till it’s room temperature. Get the grill super hot (600°+). 1 min sear, then quarter turn for another minute. Flip, same on the other side. Remove from heat and cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 15 minutes. Juicy as friend!
Perfect! Ever buy a dry aged steak. They sell them at my grocery store now. I have bought them a couple times. Good stuff.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
P*. You lift. Should be easy for you.
You sound like my customers. “You don’t have to go to the gym now!” “We are doing you a favor , you already got your workout in “ friend that ! And friend you! I’m a package delivery driver. I don’t have a forklift to unload your 150 lb wooden crate a* hole!!!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sounds awesome. The rule of threes is sear each side on high heat for two or three minutes, depending on thickness and cut, then do each side on indirect heat for the same amount. Perfect med rare every Time! And always juicy.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
when Hoffa stumbled through the opening statement I knew I made a mistake gathering my little girls around the speakerphone......
My wife has an important corporate job and she had these “conference calls” time to time. Difference is , it is live. Our kids know to be silent during these calls. It was so embarrassing to just shut the call down and walk away.