Ups then marines

Hefner51

The heavy boxes are not a problems hint as to why I loved unloading also quitting is not a option since its seasonal I just wasn't sure if everyone struggled with preload or just me

You've Got Mail

I'm the opposite. Went Navy for 4 years and been driving for 2 days and already sick of it. Even if I work as fast as humanly possible, I still don't get done at a reasonable hour. Not to mention I'm exhausted, dehydrated, and have foot pain from walking several brisk miles every day in these damn boots. Pre-loading has got to be easier.

UPS drivers probably have the hardest job of anyone I've ever seen.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm the opposite. Went Navy for 4 years and been driving for 2 days and already sick of it. Even if I work as fast as humanly possible, I still don't get done at a reasonable hour. Not to mention I'm exhausted, dehydrated, and have foot pain from walking several brisk miles every day in these damn boots. Pre-loading has got to be easier.
Seriously?? Wah...try doing it for decades.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is from someone yet to complete their first decade.
I was referring to drivers who've been here for decades.....Stalker.
images-14.jpeg

You must enjoy being wrong.

Last edited:

Hefner51

You've got mail that's just like me the sups think your not moving fast enough and my feet are killing me but I've never been a driver so I don't know about that to much