UPS to invest in new buildings, new trucks ... Hire more drivers???

BUCN85

I just want free socks and my turkey back , I don’t mind a tractor with ductape and zip ties holding the dashboard together or the 952000 miles on it , just the turkey and socks !
Socks are in the talks for the next contract. That's thier big selling point

JL 0513

Where did you get that 85% number from... you’re starting to sound like Paul Ryan trying to sell us a polished turd...

So your rate goes down 4%, the standard deduction doubles, and the child tax credit doubles, and you people think your're getting a tax hike. Too much CNN?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So your rate goes down 4%, the standard deduction doubles, and the child tax credit doubles, and you people think your're getting a tax hike. Too much CNN?
That’s why I say we’ll see... 2000 bucks for a single mother is a lot of extra diapers and formula... for a full time driver at top rate not much.... how much are corporations and the wealthy going to make in the deal...I’d rather the govt just keep the money and pay down the debt...

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
You are assuming that I am the only one who works in my family... how the hell do You know how much my wife makes...

I don't but you do go figure it out yourself. I was just saying you have all the info you need to do that.

Where did you get that 85% number from... you’re starting to sound like Paul Ryan trying to sell us a polished turd...

I just made it up. Its probably higher than that.

Where did you get that drivers would not get a break?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't but you do go figure it out yourself. I was just saying you have all the info you need to do that.

I just made it up. Its probably higher than that.

Where did you get that drivers would not get a break?
Looks like if you are at the 75k or lower you will see something... not sure I will since my wife also works.. I guess I will keep track in my next couple checks... most of the money is going to already wealthy corporations...Apple has 250 billion in reserve... wtf do they need a tax break... it’s ridiculous....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The standard deduction doubling doesn’t help my family whatsoever. Keep eating the political angel dust.

JL 0513

Only every time he opened his mouth to sell the plan to the American people. 83% of the tax savings go to the top 1% but keep drinking that orange kool aid. You get $19 extra a week and the president is projected to be gaining $288,000 in cuts a week.

And everyone's healthcare is down $2,500.....

Even if Trump said that early on, he hasn't said it about the passed bill.

We're getting a lot more than $19/extra a week, not sure where you're getting that from.

All this talk of the top 1% getting more. Well they got the smallest cut. But as everyone should know, 2% of $10,000,000 is a lot more than 4% of 100,000.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The standard deduction doubling doesn’t help my family whatsoever. Keep eating the political angel dust.
Are these mgt stooges or just some random dudes in here with nothing else better to do??? I do know that SOME families will see their taxes go up... I assume the middle class 80k-180k are the ones who will be loosing out on the deal but who knows...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

We're getting a lot more than $19/extra a week, not sure where you're getting that from.

All this talk of the top 1% getting more. Well they got the smallest cut. But as everyone should know, 2% of $10,000,000 is a lot more than 4% of 100,000.
So if a gallon of milk cost someone who makes 100k 4$ and it costs less for someone making $10,000,000 you’re ok with that? What if it costs $1 for someone who makes 30k but costs $100 dollars for someone who makes a Million a year? Is that ok since they made less?

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Are these mgt stooges or just some random dudes in here with nothing else better to do??? I do know that SOME families will see their taxes go up... I assume the middle class 80k-180k are the ones who will be loosing out on the deal but who knows...

You would assume wrong.

over10.5

Only every time he opened his mouth to sell the plan to the American people. 83% of the tax savings go to the top 1% but keep drinking that orange kool aid. You get $19 extra a week and the president is projected to be gaining $288,000 in cuts a week.

Your totally misinformed on this topic. Our healthcare is less because trump got rid of the individual mandate?