UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

Dumbo

I think part of that problem is that there were multiple agencies involved. It wasn’t 300 shots from the local pd only.

Agreed but they can all use the same radio channel to communicate. When something like this happens they usually all switch to a separate channel so everyone can communicate about this one thing. Some ranking officer from one of these agencies should have told these men to get back to work except the 1st 10 or so squads. Then they should have been told to stay back a couple blocks until the vehicle was away from people and they had control over the situation.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
You are correct. In our city all 1st responders have new high tech radios that can be reverse operated from the local dispatch but I don’t know about dede county. Things be different there.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
seems likeold news now. 5 days ago they said FBI still trying to figure what shots killed the UPS driver. they'll wait a little longer until everyone has forgotabout this.

18 officers shot at the package car.

mad dogs

born2Bwild

What I saw from many videos that I watched, is that all of them wanted to get the credit of killing bad guys but not one of them wanted to put their “Floridian” life style at risk to protect the innocent civilians.I have many friends and residents that are cops in my area, and I support police in what they do but these cops where no heroes they were cowards. they could’ve handled it differently. I say this to honor our fallen brother Frank Ordonez who was carelessly taken away from his loved ones

Last edited:
I hope some of those pigs don't live to see Christmas with their families. Feel how Frank's :censored2:in family feels. Cowards, all of them. Literal cowards hiding behind civilians like terrorists. SMDH.

Ouch dude.

Yeah truth hurts man.

They literally hid from gunfire behind elderly, women and children. If that's not a coward I don't know what is, regardless of how you feel about law enforcement. I've known good cops and I've known bad cops, and these guys are a new low.

We worry about mass shootings in schools. What about mass shootings by the people whose paychecks come from your taxes?

People say "Oh their jobs are so stressful..." so quit! :censored2:in quit. If it's stressful and hard and you can't handle it -- quit. Then stuff like this happens and the same thumb-dick gun nuts, who unironically say the only solution to guns is more guns, come out of the woodwork to support these terrorists. It's madness!

Yeah truth hurts man.

They literally hid from gunfire behind elderly, women and children. If that's not a coward I don't know what is, regardless of how you feel about law enforcement. I've known good cops and I've known bad cops, and these guys are a new low.

We worry about mass shootings in schools. What about mass shootings by the people whose paychecks come from your taxes?

People say "Oh their jobs are so stressful..." so quit! :censored2:in quit. If it's stressful and hard and you can't handle it -- quit. Then stuff like this happens and the same thumb-dick gun nuts, who unironically say the only solution to guns is more guns, come out of the woodwork to support these terrorists. It's madness!
Give it a rest. Terrorist? Really?

Give it a rest. Terrorist? Really?

OK boomer.

I bet those grandmas and children felt terrorized when cops put them in harms way because the thumbdick :censored2:s are cowards.

I don't think I'm being clear, or you guys are being purposefully dense and unaware of the world around you.

On Oct 3rd, a Chattanooga cop groped a woman and did a forced baptism on her in frigid water over a traffic stop. Source: Tennessee deputy groped woman, forced her into 'baptism' in frigid lake waters, lawsuit claims

What if that was your daughter or wife?

I mean really, are you kidding me? You apologists and sympathizers are a bigger part of the problem tbh. How could you live with yourself supporting these people? I know there's nothing intellectually stimulating about UPS but come on man.

Here is the definition of "terrorist" (I Googled it for you):

"a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims"

Now tell me how sheriffs and other elected law enforcement do *anything* without local politics involved.

What's the word for a person who supports cowards? Oh.

Brown Circus

OK boomer.

I bet those grandmas and children felt terrorized when cops put them in harms way because the thumbdick :censored2:s are cowards.

I don't think I'm being clear, or you guys are being purposefully dense and unaware of the world around you.

On Oct 3rd, a Chattanooga cop groped a woman and did a forced baptism on her in frigid water over a traffic stop. Source: Tennessee deputy groped woman, forced her into 'baptism' in frigid lake waters, lawsuit claims

What if that was your daughter or wife?

I mean really, are you kidding me? You apologists and sympathizers are a bigger part of the problem tbh. How could you live with yourself supporting these people? I know there's nothing intellectually stimulating about UPS but come on man.

Here is the definition of "terrorist" (I Googled it for you):

"a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims"

Now tell me how sheriffs and other elected law enforcement do *anything* without local politics involved.

What's the word for a person who supports cowards? Oh.
Why don’t you help the problem by putting on a shield helping out or do you stop at only words!

Dumbo

Yeah truth hurts man.

It's extremely difficult to leave a stable occupation if it's all you've known. Look at all the pissy UPSers. It's stressful and much of it sucks but hey it pays the bills.

Police DO have a stressful job, I mean, you are never called because someone wants to show you their pony. Its non stop people lying to you, angry, emotional wrecks, and straight up :censored2: bags that are completely unstable and unpredictable.

It takes somebody of very strong will to realize maybe they aren't cut out for it and completely change careers. Unfortunately, people become who they surround themselves with, and in the case of many people who become cops, their sense of lightness falls away, and is replaced by a ever present sense pessimism, anger, and distrust. Many fall into very unhealthy patterns of heavy drinking and sexual promiscuity. Cops are just regular people though. Some of them are great at it, they leave their job at the job, and they really want to just help.

I had a friend of mine that did do that though. She was a happy bubbly person when we were younger, became a cop in Dallas, and just couldn't deal with it anymore. Said they wanted her to lie on reports, there was corruption, the murders, she got attacked by drunk drivers and injured a couple times. She was strong willed enough to go back to school for nursing and throw her law enforcement career away. Now she is happy again and helping people in a better way.

Last edited:

Brown Circus

Yeah my best friend needed counseling the rest of his life as a result of having to perform cpr on a deceased infant for 30 min.

Why don’t you help the problem by putting on a shield helping out or do you stop at only words!

Again, you apologists and sympathizers are a big part of the problem.

I never said I had any solutions to crime or that I could do better, but I know that crooked, wife-beating, child-molesting murderers and rapists is not the best way to approach it. (Edit: and then go give these people guns after 6 months of "extensive training")