UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

a911scanner

These "regular people" were riding their bikes into protestors in Seattle this weekend. The cowards barged into the protestors *from behind* and immediately arrested them for assault, after thoroughly assaulting them and searching them. What about unreasonable search and seizure in our Constitution? Are cops allowed to break that in the name of justice? Guess how many were minorities, lol, in blacks-not-allowed USA with Proud Boys and "The Base".

There was only one video this morning but now more are popping up of this blatant police brutality against multiple people. This was not an isolated incident nor was it a "wrong place wrong time". These were coordinated attacks from Police to silence the voices of protestors.

There are bots on reddit from suspected law enforcement accounts to milk names out of people to shut them up and take down their videos, or presumably, to arrest or investigate them, too.

This is literally exactly what terrorizing people is. They decided protestors don't deserve rights and acted as judge, jury and executioner because they disagree with their politics. Sounds familiar right?

How can anyone live in America and defend that?

You guys might be quick to write me off as a raving lunatic or "armchair police officer" or whatever, but you can't turn a blind eye to these abuses forever. Don't clutch your pearls when it happens to your wife or kid or coworker or one day it's just lights out for you, too bad.

They've now brought their violence and death to UPS drivers, and it could be any one of us next time. And people want to defend this. Thankfully they're not very intelligent people so it's hard to take them seriously.

It. Makes. Me. Sick.

Move then. You are as bad as Upstate.

Integrity

Binge Poster
These "regular people" were riding their bikes into protestors in Seattle this weekend. The cowards barged into the protestors *from behind* and immediately arrested them for assault, after thoroughly assaulting them and searching them. What about unreasonable search and seizure in our Constitution? Are cops allowed to break that in the name of justice? Guess how many were minorities, lol, in blacks-not-allowed USA with Proud Boys and "The Base".

There was only one video this morning but now more are popping up of this blatant police brutality against multiple people. This was not an isolated incident nor was it a "wrong place wrong time". These were coordinated attacks from Police to silence the voices of protestors.

There are bots on reddit from suspected law enforcement accounts to milk names out of people to shut them up and take down their videos, or presumably, to arrest or investigate them, too.

This is literally exactly what terrorizing people is. They decided protestors don't deserve rights and acted as judge, jury and executioner because they disagree with their politics. Sounds familiar right?

How can anyone live in America and defend that?

You guys might be quick to write me off as a raving lunatic or "armchair police officer" or whatever, but you can't turn a blind eye to these abuses forever. Don't clutch your pearls when it happens to your wife or kid or coworker or one day it's just lights out for you, too bad.

They've now brought their violence and death to UPS drivers, and it could be any one of us next time. And people want to defend this. Thankfully they're not very intelligent people so it's hard to take them seriously.

It. Makes. Me. Sick.
What are you doing or going to do about this?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
8677DFAE-D4D8-4777-90B9-8398ABE2D5BB.png
Up to 219k on donations

a911scanner

Why do you have to resort to being vulgar & demeaning? You are perpetuating that which you are purporting to dislike.

I am just saying that instead of trying to act like this is an ANTIFA thread with your repetitive "Cops suck" posts, maybe you should choose to live elsewhere if you dislike our country so much. And, to be clear, I didn't communicate in a disrespectful & distasteful manner. Maybe you might get more people sympathetic to your cause if you could communicate in a respectful manner.

All of that aside, let's agree that this was tragic for the Ordonez family, which I chose to do something about for Frank's daughters.

What have you done besides tear other people down? And what did I do to you to receive such vitriol? Oh..that's right. I didn't necessarily agree with your viewpoint. Therefore you should tear me down?

Merry Christmas.