UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

Returntosender

Especially the DEA?
3AA05CD1-EF7C-4E12-A027-0F2FFADF9520.gif

freehoodies

So can we talk about drivers being allowed to concealed carry on the job?

Our doors don't lock.

"Protesters" have been pulling truck drivers out of their trucks and beating them. Reginald Denny is just the most well known example. We are basically sitting ducks in our trucks. And our company policy guarantees criminals that we will be defenseless.

Add to that major cities around the country cutting their police budgets so we are much less likely to receive help in a timely manner. And according to this story there is a chance the help we call might shoot us anyways. Id rather the cops come to pick up the hijackers bodies than get into a shootout with me stuck in the middle.

Our doors don't lock.

"Protesters" have been pulling truck drivers out of their trucks and beating them. Reginald Denny is just the most well known example. We are basically sitting ducks in our trucks. And our company policy guarantees criminals that we will be defenseless.

Add to that major cities around the country cutting their police budgets so we are much less likely to receive help in a timely manner. And according to this story there is a chance the help we call might shoot us anyways. Id rather the cops come to pick up the hijackers bodies than get into a shootout with me stuck in the middle.
Yes the doors do lock from the inside

freehoodies

Yes the doors do lock from the inside
Just confirmed they do, but i cant do it while driving, and by the time you realize you need to close/lock the doors its probably going to be too late.

The door glass doesnt exactly inspire confidence either.

Id much prefer a headline that reads “Man shot by UPS driver while attempting to hijack truck”. And the only statement put out by UPS is a clarification that it is a PACKAGE CAR.

Just confirmed they do, but i cant do it while driving, and by the time you realize you need to close/lock the doors its probably going to be too late.

Id much prefer a headline that reads “Man shot by UPS driver while attempting to hijack truck”. And the only statement put out by UPS is a clarification that it is a PACKAGE CAR.
I bet a lot of drivers especially newbies do not realize that you can lock those doors.

Last edited:

Yeah like package cars get hijacked everyday. Maybe some of you guys need to move to a safer part of the country and a safer job, Whatever that may be. $60k/yr (22.4) is not worth it.

Johney

BTW , in feeder I had a weapon at all times going to places like Oakland, Richmond, Sacramento , etc.
I'm finally going to call you out on your :bsbullf:on weapon carrying while you were(supposedly)in feeders. Let me ask how did you get your gun through security? I'd really like to know as I may want to carry as well during the election week as do a few of my fellow feeder drivers here and a few I speak to nightly in Ohio. So please do enlighten us to your gun carrying secrets.

govols019

You smell that?
I'm finally going to call you out on your :bsbullf:on weapon carrying while you were(supposedly)in feeders. Let me ask how did you get your gun through security? I'd really like to know as I may want to carry as well during the election week as do a few of my fellow feeder drivers here and a few I speak to nightly in Ohio. So please do enlighten us to your gun carrying secrets.

While I don't believe her for one second, not all buildings have security....if I wanted to carry I could with no problem.

Est.1998

Our doors don't lock.

I bet a lot of drivers especially newbies do not realize that you can lock those doors.
i didn’t know lol.
still think you’re trolling until Monday