UPS trucks being robbed.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
In this article the assailants are armed and not being violent. Give them the keys, the shirt off your back (take pics if female), hell teach them to drive the truck cuz ups has plenty of money and not enough of you. Now if someone is trying to take your kid out of your car, double tap em.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It can and will happen everywhere. Just remember if something does not look right, dont go there, you can mark it ec, and tell them why later. It is your judgement call, same with dogs, etc. Your safety is up to you. Because while they harp on safety, they have yet to address safety issues like this. Especially for certain areas of the country.

box_beeyotch

It can and will happen everywhere. Just remember if something does not look right, dont go there, you can mark it ec, and tell them why later. It is your judgement call, same with dogs, etc. Your safety is up to you. Because while they harp on safety, they have yet to address safety issues like this. Especially for certain areas of the country.

Case and point, as much as I song wanna say it public housing communities. there's a lot of crime in some of the ones in my area. also downtown street corners, gotta watch your back every turn.

DOK

Happens in my town all the time or should I say has happened. If you're smart, regardless of the rules of ups or the law itself, if your life is or could be in danger, protect yourself accordingly.

Wonder how that would play out as far as keeping your job?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Case and point, as much as I song wanna say it public housing communities. there's a lot of crime in some of the ones in my area. also downtown street corners, gotta watch your back every turn.
it happened to me in broad daylight, on a non descript street. No housing complexes. People everywhere.