UPS trucks being robbed.

What if the robbers jacked the Apple truck?
Apple jacks?
Apple-Jacks-Box-Small.jpg

MassWineGuy

Who cares about that at that point. if it's my life or theres, I'm going out swinging.

Or getting killed.

If someone wanted to rob my truck, and they were armed, I wouldn't object at all. I'm much more valuable than the freight.

In New York both FedEx and UPS place armed guards on some of their trucks.

box_beeyotch

Or getting killed.

If someone wanted to rob my truck, and they were armed, I wouldn't object at all. I'm much more valuable than the freight.

They can have whatever they want that belongs to ups, but in the off chance they decide to fry and kill me, I'm not just going to let that happen is what I'm saying.

clean hairy

Imagine having to take out the oldest pos truck.
Bad guys hijack the truck and get caught by the cops, cause they are sitting there trying to figure out how to drive a stick!

MendozaJ

Or getting killed.

Sad, but true. The pjs are a third world enclave.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The women in the article mentioned that only women could get pushed into the back of the truck and rapped. Why not men to?
I'm so ugly that if someone tried to rape me the charge would get reduced to assault with a dead weapon. You cant shoot pool with a rope.