UPS VOTE NO or Yes? Whatever you do, do you due diligence.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You are a truly disgusting person and member. You go from one side to the other like a cheap hooker. You went from being a Hofficer to a Teamsters United hooker. I consider you worse than TDU. All the best to you, and I really am very happy for the members of local 251 because they truly voted out the pro hoffa people and when you ran against them as a office they overwhelming voted to keep you out as well. Best of lock to you.
Best of lock! All Hoffa did was worsten our chances and slapped a $3000 fine on us for following direction. This was the first time I sided against Hoffa. I still have tremendous respect for Hall though. I’d rather do what’s right be the membership then to sell your soul to the people who YOU think will catapult your career. You change your screen name like a cheap hooker. What’s it gonna be next month? Don’t worry, you can claim victory since we won’t get the 50% participation.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
If your supplement requires it and the Local doesn't pursue it....

You need to file NLRB charges.

Bug-

Not sure if I want to piss off the people I might need to save my job.

Yep.

The majority of the membership is.

How many of your co-workers would need google maps, to find the Union hall ?

How many members of your Local went to the contract review meeting ?

Bug-

How would they know we are having a meeting? Nothing posted on the union board , no website, no info from stewards.

I only know from calling the hall and asking.

That's a subjective statement.

When people aren't told what they want to hear.... their first verbalization is that.

I'm reminded of the adage of "walk a mile in my shoes....".

I've seen elected officials resign within the first 6 months of their term, because they

severely underestimated the responsibility's of the job. Some people can't handle the

constant negativity of listening to members complain everyday. (usually the same ones)

-Bug-

Do you not think there are weak locals?

wide load

I would be interested in becoming one of those Part-time Feeder drivers out of local 25. Do you think you could get me in?
It’s only full time feeder. You are replacing outside hires during the summer and peak. So half the year you are full time, other half is your regular pt shift.

What'dyabringmetoday???

If your supplement requires it and the Local doesn't pursue it....

You need to file NLRB charges.

Yep.

The majority of the membership is.

How many of your co-workers would need google maps, to find the Union hall ?

How many members of your Local went to the contract review meeting ?

That's a subjective statement.

When people aren't told what they want to hear.... their first verbalization is that.

I'm reminded of the adage of "walk a mile in my shoes....".

I've seen elected officials resign within the first 6 months of their term, because they

severely underestimated the responsibility's of the job. Some people can't handle the

constant negativity of listening to members complain everyday. (usually the same ones)

-Bug-
If you do not like listening to members complaining....perhaps you should waive their dues in exchange for their silence.

-Lol-

Tony Q

It’s only full time feeder. You are replacing outside hires during the summer and peak. So half the year you are full time, other half is your regular pt shift.
Yeah, that is a part timer. You get a part time pension. That is the concession stand. Who was in charge of the Eastern Supplement when that happened?

wide load

Yeah, that is a part timer. You get a part time pension. That is the concession stand. Who was in charge of the Eastern Supplement when that happened?
You don’t get a part time pension. You get full time credits. You don’t understand how it works

Tony Q

You don’t get a part time pension. You get full time credits. You don’t understand how it works
No, I do understand how it works. You are a rude fella. I will have some more for you to explain. You don't know when to shut your mouth. I will keep this thread on topic.

Last edited: