Memphis, TN (cubicle)
Memphis, TN (desk)
Memphis, TN (computer terminal)
Memphis, TN (under desk)
Memphis, TN (larger desk)
Memphis, TN (under larger desk)
Memphis, TN (corner office)
Memphis, TN (under much larger desk)
Memphis, TN (corner office with "view" of Memphis)

ROFLMAO:rofl:

quadro

That's interesting, where?
I'm not going to go into detail but I will say that all the locations I've worked at except two of them had multiple managers. I noticed that at least half of your locations had either stand alone managers or no manager on site which also means interacting with fewer employees. I think that gives you a little different perspective. I don't know whether that's good or bad but it is certainly different.

quadro

Memphis, TN (cubicle)
Memphis, TN (desk)
Memphis, TN (computer terminal)
Memphis, TN (under desk)
Memphis, TN (larger desk)
Memphis, TN (under larger desk)
Memphis, TN (corner office)
Memphis, TN (under much larger desk)
Memphis, TN (corner office with "view" of Memphis)
Very funny :happy2:. It seems you do have a sense of humor and aren't such a miserable @#$% after all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just because he has a sense of humor doesn't mean he's not a miserable @#$%.:wink2::peaceful:

I'm only a miserable SOB when it comes to FedEx. Otherwise, I'm a happy guy. Hey, I actually saw an ad for a Ground driver today where the contractor was offering $16 per hour. Highest I've ever seen. Of course, probably no OT, but it's a start in the right direction.

vantexan

I'm not going to go into detail but I will say that all the locations I've worked at except two of them had multiple managers. I noticed that at least half of your locations had either stand alone managers or no manager on site which also means interacting with fewer employees. I think that gives you a little different perspective. I don't know whether that's good or bad but it is certainly different.

Three locations with just one mgr on site, one with mgr at sister station, plus the domiciles where I met courier on road, but there weren't many weeks where I didn't speak to mgr on phone at least twice. Just added it up, currently at 56 total mgrs and seniors that I worked directly for or with during 23+ years on clock.