UPS Wont Give Me My Paycheck

Hi all, UPS still owes me the check for my online training I did on Nov 9, 2019. The check shows up on my Upsers account, I know it's a paper check and I've asked my supervisor numerous times about it and still nothing. I can't find any number to call and ask myself online. Can someone lend me some info on what to do at this point? Thanks in advance.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi all, UPS still owes me the check for my online training I did on Nov 9, 2019. The check shows up on my Upsers account, I know it's a paper check and I've asked my supervisor numerous times about it and still nothing. I can't find any number to call and ask myself online. Can someone lend me some info on what to do at this point? Thanks in advance.

You’re gonna have to grieve it my friend

Hope you pay dues

542thruNthru

Were you a seasonal?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
are the deductions listed? what did the supe say? was he/she mute?

Indecisi0n

Those checks go out in February.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Chances are, that check is sitting in a dirty desk somewhere in the hub. Find it.

are the deductions listed? what did the supe say? was he/she mute?
Yes the deductions are listed just like my other checks when I view on Upsers.com. Supervisor ain't saying nothing except he submitted an inquiry about it for the 3rd time and that was 2 weeks ago. He don't seem concerned at all about it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Yes the deductions are listed just like my other checks when I view on Upsers.com. Supervisor ain't saying nothing except he submitted an inquiry about it for the 3rd time and that was 2 weeks ago. He don't seem concerned at all about it.
i would go to HR office if you haven't already or the payroll officer in the hub. whenever there was a problem we just spoke to Randy at our hub and he'd take care of it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hi all, UPS still owes me the check for my online training I did on Nov 9, 2019.

You're not an actual employee so you have no union benefits especially since you never paid dues or initiation fees. Someone already gave you the answer, call your local labor department or whomever handles wage claims and things like that.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
i would go to HR office if you haven't already or the payroll officer in the hub. whenever there was a problem we just spoke to Randy at our hub and he'd take care of it.
She doesn't even work here anymore, she was a PVD. She has no access to the UPS facilities.