UPS worker charged

LarryBird

Yeah it's really short on details. It basically only confirms for sure, that 3.5 pounds of reefer was taken out of a parcel by this Greg fella. It doesn't state whether or not he sent it to himself, just smelled the doobs and went for broke stealing the cheeba from said parcel, or whatever the other random situation that led to this may be.

Keep us updated, as the details become available, OP. I'm interested fo sho. Homeboy just trafficking the dosia at work, like a boss.

This guy's management material. Hard charging, go getter, who's not afraid to work outside the rules.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

I laughed at this.

"UPS runs a notoriously tight ship. Exactly how anyone would think, A) the pot would not be detected, and B) the rifling of a package would not be detected is baffling."

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Pffft yea ok. Like ups doesn't cover up any negative news. Theres was a recent gunman incident in nj. But few,hours after itd happened there was no more info on it

F

Frankie's Friend

Pffft yea ok. Like ups doesn't cover up any negative news. Theres was a recent gunman incident in nj. But few,hours after itd happened there was no more info on it
20190305_022805.jpg

Posted last month.
Maybe many dont make National news even if fatal workplace shootings average about two per week?
Sobering.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
It sounds like it was probably some sort of drug sting thing and the dea or something shipped it through and when it got to the agents or whoever was supposed to be stung there was some goods missing lol.

BUCN85

Management i here. Once a center Mgr at small building in NE Ohio. Don’t know his position in E 68 th Cleveland center. This is just a rumor I can’t confirm
Yes I heard the same thing that it was a center manager but again who knows. You know how stories can get changed at UPS. Watch it just turn out to be a clerk ..

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
He was a center manager in Austinburg Oh. He started as a driver late 80s, early 90s. . He got busted in november. He was last a ctr mgr in middleburg heights.. He was a clean cut nice kid when he started..kinda arrogant but was ok with me. Hard worker.

Last edited: