UPSer's Are Not Endorsing Hoffa!!!

KingofFluff

Unscientific polling. Everyone at work is dumping him here in the 177.
g3mAg.gif

All of the z supporters on this site should be upset........I think some of you guys would have been better candidates then who we will get if z is elected.......z will be at the top of the ticket but did you see the guys that we would be dealing with........just picture having a real issue in ups package and you decide to go over your locals head and bring in the big guns.......your big guns will be a pt shop steward for 5 years.......or a guy that has never been across the table against ups.......there are issues in our union but we can correct them in different ways rather than destroying our livelihood out of spite for Hoffa
They were trained.. Not born to negotiate. I'm not worried about it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
All of the z supporters on this site should be upset........I think some of you guys would have been better candidates then who we will get if z is elected.......z will be at the top of the ticket but did you see the guys that we would be dealing with........just picture having a real issue in ups package and you decide to go over your locals head and bring in the big guns.......your big guns will be a pt shop steward for 5 years.......or a guy that has never been across the table against ups.......there are issues in our union but we can correct them in different ways rather than destroying our livelihood out of spite for Hoffa

And look how that worked out, for the last "elected" TDU General President.

Mr. Ole "one and done" Ron C.

We are still dealing with the aftermath, from his screw ups.

-Bug-

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't think so. His base is huge. The Bernie voters won't vote for Hillary. Still think trump by 2%
He did get record turnout in the primaries. If people turn out that didn't vote in 20 years, it could really change things. Add to that, Hillary will not get the massive turnout that Obama got in the black community.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He did get record turnout in the primaries. If people turn out that didn't vote in 20 years, it could really change things. Add to that, Hillary will not get the massive turnout that Obama got in the black community.
Trump is viewed as a scorching racist by the African American community, so that coupled with the knowledge realized in the last elections that their vote counts, the "black community" will vote again in large numbers and not for Trump.

Then, taking into consideration how Trump has repeatedly alienated himself with Mexicans and women of all demographics, he has created an enormous hole that all of the hillbillies in the USA can't dig him out of.

Hillary walks in an easy victory in November.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Trump is viewed as a scorching racist by the African American community, so that coupled with the knowledge realized in the last elections that their vote counts, the "black community" will vote again in large numbers and not for Trump.

Then, taking into consideration how Trump has repeatedly alienated himself with Mexicans and women of all demographics, he has created an enormous hole that all of the hillbillies in the USA can't dig him out of.

Still not voting for her. Hillary for prison.! Still

Ms.PacMan

and members of Trump's Christian faith counsel has denounced him because he was unrepentant about his actions towards woman.

“Mr. Trump’s comments released yesterday — though 10 years ago (he was 60) — are not just sophomoric or locker room banter. They are truly the kind of misogynistic trash that reveals a man to be lecherous and worthless — not the guy who gets politely ignored, but the guy who gets a punch in the head from worthy men who hear him talk that way about women.”
James MacDonald

On topic - my ballot envelope came sealed and will not be counted if opened and resealed. Hoffa tricks?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's one or the other. Others will not get 1%. I just don't get why the non voters think. I really think the more of them the better for trump.
I will be voting my conscience, not picking a horse at the track.
I don't subscribe to the notion that my vote is wasted if I don't vote for one of the two mainstream candidates.
I have one vote to cast, and it's mine