Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters

Returntosender

I am not only a supreme being but a near perfect body and soul. It's ok to be jealous, get on the bandwagon.

You ever considered speeding more time at a MENSA forum instead of BC? The individuals there are also in the scored in the TOP 4% in the country on a IQ test.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Anyone notice how Klein and Returntosender are not replying AT THE SAME TIME????

Obvious proof that they are one person!!!

UPSSOCKS, the spread is widening. Can't you find some crisis to become angry over? Wait, that may not work.
The United Way thing didn't pan out either. How about comdemning the Iranians for stoning people. Or find an error in one of those cooking or b aking recipes. That may draw a few people your way. Good luck!

Returntosender

Anyone notice how Klein and Returntosender are not replying AT THE SAME TIME????

Obvious proof that they are one person!!!

UPSSOCKS, the spread is widening. Can't you find some crisis to become angry over? Wait, that may not work.
The United Way thing didn't pan out either. How about comdemning the Iranians for stoning people. Or find an error in one of those cooking or b aking recipes. That may draw a few people your way. Good luck!

If you believe me and Klien are the same. Then I help permeate that view. FXdwg I guess the cat's out of the bag.

P

pickup

Just shows me that you have aleast 3 identities on here. What a childish loser you are.
And yes, I know who you are.
Easy to figure out, with the "who's online feature", and what time regulars come to BC, who is missing or who is posting.

Get a damm life ! LOSER !

[video=youtube;ueywqUBW3oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueywqUBW3oM[/video]

P

pickup

Well, maybe apply in China, North Korea or Cuba, where international websurfing is forbidden !

well, well, well, so klein admits that cuba isn't such a wonderful place, after all. After all, a countrie that doesn't allow free access to the internet is obviouslie attempting to stifle the flow of ideas. But this is a countrie that klein is choosing to visit. He proposes to end the us embargo but this countrie of Cuba has its own embargo against other ideas alreadie in place. Perhaps, klein can have a little chat with Fidel where he can tell him "Mr. Castro, tear down that firewall" or something like that. Well, at least as a result of this policie , we won't have to see posts from mr know it all for the next week or so.

as mentioned earlier , i am missing a letter from mi keeboard so i apologize for the bad spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
well, well, well, so klein admits that cuba isn't such a wonderful place, after all. After all, a countrie that doesn't allow free access to the internet is obviouslie attempting to stifle the flow of ideas. But this is a countrie that klein is choosing to visit. He proposes to end the us embargo but this countrie of Cuba has its own embargo against other ideas alreadie in place. Perhaps, klein can have a little chat with Fidel where he can tell him "Mr. Castro, tear down that firewall" or something like that. Well, at least as a result of this policie , we won't have to see posts from mr know it all for the next week or so.

as mentioned earlier , i am missing a letter from mi keeboard so i apologize for the bad spelling.

http://repair4keyboard.org/

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, I'll still be here---oh, you meant Klein.

I am going to host a telethon to raise money to buy you a new keyboard.

rod

Retired 22 years
I voted for upssocks. He's a funny little boy and he brings alot of humor to this forum. He needs something to do while passing the hours away in his parents basement.

I voted for upssocks. He's a funny little boy and he brings alot of humor to this forum. He needs something to do while passing the hours away in his parents basement.

They should pay part-time sups more so they can get out of mom and dad basement and get there own pad.

P

pickup

No, I'll still be here---oh, you meant Klein.

I am going to host a telethon to raise money to buy you a new keyboard.

Save the telethon dough for klein. He will probablie be an " Elian Gonzalez "with a twist: Cuba wants to get rid of him and Canada doesn't want him back

Can you believe someone on here actually has a screen name "anonymous." He might as well change his screen name too - "I let part time sups in high school, push me and my union brothers around." HA

Do you still have to ask your mom for the car keys or did she just give up and give you the car?