Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters
P

pickup

I see the results are three to one against you, Socks. How are you going to turn this around?

Socks has been thinking it over and his mother has given him some good advice on how to take over the browncafe : get the unions on his side. Let's peek in on this mother and son chat, shall we?

A New Argentina ? No, a NEW MODERATOR

[video=youtube;kZ3UwL97lb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3UwL97lb4[/video]

Dice are rolling , moderators are all about, I don't care but theY'd each give an arm , to see us six feet underground.

It doesnt matter what those morons saY
the moderators are a feeble crew
there are onlY twentY of them anYwaY ........................

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
Actually, I have been thinking about throwing my considerable weight behind UPSSocks bid to be a Moderator. I do have a lot of influence at Brown Cafe, you know.
I have even spoken to Cheryl about it several times.

She no longer returns my calls and emails....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don't give up on people.
If Mr Socks wants to become a moderator...allow him to apply.
If he is hired as a volunteer moderator...that would be the choice of the BC management.
He is still a valuable member of BC.

Last edited:
P

pickup

you picked up another vote, socks, you have crossed over the 25% mark. Can anyone stop this runaway freight train of a campaign?

P

pickup

come on, socks, get your political advisors and "consultants" to work. We need more votes.

[video=youtube;_JmylSHuPvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmylSHuPvg[/video]

UPSSOCKS

Sorry guys, I am done with the Brown Cafe... I have an infraction that says it never expires. It's sad, the person I looked up to, and became inspired by ended by BC experience. It's ok Cheryl I understand...

I would like to thank my nine voters... I love you guys.. I know I could of been the mod you all deserved.... Notice everything in my profile has been deleted and very soon UPSSOCKS will be a story, you can tell to the future members of the Brown Cafe.......

I planned on never returning but I had to stop back one more time to see the "UPSSOCKS THE MODERATOR" thread.. We had a good run gang.... Good Night Brown Cafe....... Farewell.......

P

pickup

Sorry guys, I am done with the Brown Cafe... I have an infraction that says it never expires. It's sad, the person I looked up to, and became inspired by ended by BC experience. It's ok Cheryl I understand...

I would like to thank my nine voters... I love you guys.. I know I could of been the mod you all deserved.... Notice everything in my profile has been deleted and very soon UPSSOCKS will be a story, you can tell to the future members of the Brown Cafe.......

I planned on never returning but I had to stop back one more time to see the "UPSSOCKS THE MODERATOR" thread.. We had a good run gang.... Good Night Brown Cafe....... Farewell.......

UPSsocks, we can fix this, we can get that infraction expunged. We can rehabilitate your image. We can get more votes. UpsSocks. SOOOOOCKS!

[video=youtube;xxFYEmhkfIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxFYEmhkfIc[/video]

P

pickup

Do you recognize the kid as Brandon DeWilde ??

I Think he died in 72' so I didn't know he had a career before and after Shane, he died at 30 years of age( I looked up his life). Anything he was in other than Shane, I have never seen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He was in a lot of TV....one or two episodes of a lot of shows. I remember buying those Hollywood star magazines and having his picture on my wall.

tourists24

UPSsocks, we can fix this, we can get that infraction expunged. We can rehabilitate your image. We can get more votes. UpsSocks. SOOOOOCKS!

[video=youtube;xxFYEmhkfIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxFYEmhkfIc[/video]

Oh I dont know,,, some may find this a little more appropriate...

[video=youtube;rHJoj9IqeKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg&feature=related[/video]

P

pickup

Socks has picked up two more "no" votes.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

iowa boy

Holy cow,

you can't even play nice on an internet message board. That just confirms my original suspicions that you are nothing more than a lowly part time supervisor with a huge internet ego who gets no respect. (Visions of Rodney Dangerfield come into my head.)

To get a permanent infraction here of all places takes a lot. Evidently you didn't see that perverbial line in the sand that was drawn for you. Us UPSers are taught to "look before stepping", that says you don't practice what you are trying to preach from your "managerial" pulpit.

Its time to grow up and put the big boy undies on and act like an adult.:laughing:

Last edited: