Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Here's a glaring example of why a guy like UPSSOCKS needs to be a Mod:

Some jerk that couldn't wait for his 10'000th Post called me a maroon twice and I asked the current Mod's to make him apologize as calling names is something that HE started!

Instead, they deleted the word "maroon" and never addressed the issue.

That's BS. Just because this jerko has 10,000 posts does not give him the right to call me a maroon nor the Mods to simply cover it up by deleting the word from his PM's and Rep comments. We're supposed to be a "community". I am offended and I will not accept anything less than an apology. There is obviously some preferential issues

fxdwg

Long Time Member
So it's bad for him to call you a maroon, but it's alright for you to call him a jerk????

You have a point and you are correct.
He has used that phrase several times, whereas I have not.

I withdraw that comment....he is not a jerk......I am for getting emotional (but I am still pisseed off)

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I got the "No one can take a joke"........ There is at least one person here on BC that cannot. He is too serious and too pompous.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Pickup,
I'm happy you back. I picked up on a "Tea" a few months ago.
I tried it and it nailed me.

UPSSOCKS could use a couple of votes.

His quest to become a MOD is Honorable and he needs to be patted on his glaring and progressing bald spot.........

UPSSOCKS is for the People!!!

Did I hijack this thread?? Sorry; didn't mean to.

UPSSOCKS

To all my fans, I want to take the time to apologize. My voice has not been heard as much I you want it to be, because Cheryl has suspended my posting privelages. She claims that I was "harrassing a moderator." I respect her judgement because I respect her job. In the meantime since all my posts are being delayed and reviewed first, I will assume the responsibility as a Mod, and report all posts violating the TOS. I will not be able to post realtime until sometime next week. In the meantime I shall lurk in the shadows and look for users violating the TOS.......

UPSSOCKS

rod

Retired 22 years
To all my fans, I want to take the time to apologize. My voice has not been heard as much I you want it to be, because Cheryl has suspended my posting privelages. She claims that I was "harrassing a moderator." I respect her judgement because I respect her job. In the meantime since all my posts are being delayed and reviewed first, I will assume the responsibility as a Mod, and report all posts violating the TOS. I will not be able to post realtime until sometime next week. In the meantime I shall lurk in the shadows and look for users violating the TOS.......

UPSSOCKS

Apparently you aren't as highly respected and feared on BC as you claim to be at UPS. Upssocks is getting spanked

Mandrake

Hey there people. I've been coming here a long time and prefer to lurk the forums and not post, but feel the need to now. You guys really need to ban this Socks guy. I've been waiting for a good while for it to happen, but it just doesn't. I think it's due to the less internet seasoned nature of the people here. He's quite obviously a forum troll. He's not here to participate in a forum discussion, or to be a member of the community. He's here to disrupt threads and anger people. There's no way to get a troll to stop trolling, modding him is pointless. He should've been banned long ago.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey there people. I've been coming here a long time and prefer to lurk the forums and not post, but feel the need to now. You guys really need to ban this Socks guy. I've been waiting for a good while for it to happen, but it just doesn't. I think it's due to the less internet seasoned nature of the people here. He's quite obviously a forum troll. He's not here to participate in a forum discussion, or to be a member of the community. He's here to disrupt threads and anger people. There's no way to get a troll to stop trolling, modding him is pointless. He should've been banned long ago.

I disagree. I see Socks as comic relief. I have seen glimpses of the man behind the persona in some of his posts and he does know what he is talking about but would rather disrupt threads and anger people. He has crossed the line a few times and been admonished by the mods when he has done so. If you don't wish to interact with him put him on ignore.

UPSSOCKS

Wow I feel great. After ten days in the hole my posts are finally going to display without review. Thanks to all my fans that stuck by me through my prison sentence.

P

pickup

Wow I feel great. After ten days in the hole my posts are finally going to display without review. Thanks to all my fans that stuck by me through my prison sentence.

Praise the Lord! you are now elevated to the same level as Nelson Mandela.