Urgent !! Need Advice !! Please Help !!

Dfigtree

If i don't receive that package today (which I doubt will come) Tomorrow, I will go to the Damn Center myself and see what the Hell is going on. I have had enough of this ****EN CRAP !!!!
Per Canadian UPS Customer Service, there was only one true attempt at delivery even though the package was "out for delivery" daily. The attempt was on 1/31. The rep's recommendation is to contact the shipper and have the shipper complain. I don't know if that helps or if someone else posted the same information in an earlier reply, but that's the route to take.

odessy

UPDATE: After calling the center after 6pm, and telling them that tomorrow I will go to the center myself and pick up the parcel, the driver himself, called and said he is on the way to deliver the parcel. After 5 days of waiting I finally got the Damn parcel !!!! I asked the driver if I could have picked the parcel up myself at the center and he said sure (as if I didn't know myself).
The shipment was a battery, which my son needs to finish his project for College. It is a special battery needed to build a small robot.

Dfigtree

UPDATE: After calling the center after 6pm, and telling them that tomorrow I will go to the center myself and pick up the parcel, the driver himself, called and said he is on the way to deliver the parcel. After 5 days of waiting I finally got the Damn parcel !!!! I asked the driver if I could have picked the parcel up myself at the center and he said sure (as if I didn't know myself).
The shipment was a battery, which my son needs to finish his project for College. It is a special battery needed to build a small robot.
Can your son's robot drive a truck? We may be on to something here.

DS

Fenderbender
Well at least the story has a happy ending.
Just to let you know how ups works odessy,
they often load the driver up with so many deliveries it`s impossible for him to get it
all done, and his call for help falls on deaf ears.
These are called "missed" deliveries.I forget the
drivers name but recall he was from NYC and
he posted "just do your best,and bring back the rest" thats about all you can do sometimes.
btw there is,among many,an option in the
diad for a "missed" delivery or pickup.I think
you were the victim of overdispatching and
the reason you couldn`t pick up the package
was because they probobly couldn`t find it.

jmo

odessy

JMO, You are right in your assumption of what happened. Things like this do not just happen with UPS, they also occur with Fed-X, Canada Post and probably others. I did what I had to do and I got my package. I did get apologizes and my Brokerage Fees waived. So for me its: Better Later than Never. Now that my son got his battery, he is threatening to scare me in the middle of the night, when he finishes building that stupid robotic hand!! Can't wait for that day to come!! lol