Urine bottles in package cars.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Pretty hard for the public to see inside the back of a package car. Other then the big rear door.

As long as the picture is obviously taken from the outside. If it was clearly taken from the inside of the package car, don't be surprised if disciplinary action is taken. Personally, I would not want to put myself in this situation. Have known of a few cases of termination for taking pictures. They got their jobs back, but one of the drivers lost over a weeks pay.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That shows you how pathetically stupid some of these drivers with no commonsense and the ability not to be able to think outside the box. Simple commonsense, you pea in the bottle and where you pea you pour it out in the road or the grass. You don't do the idiot :censored2: thing and keep it for a souvenir, freakin retards lol.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
That shows you how pathetically stupid some of these drivers with no commonsense and the ability not to be able to think outside the box. Simple commonsense, you pea in the bottle and where you pea you pour it out in the road or the grass. You don't do the idiot :censored2: thing and keep it for a souvenir, freakin retards lol.

Or, OR, they have they little rooms now, called restrooms. These rooms have receptacles that allow people to urinate in them. Then, they have little movable handles that can be activated, and PRESTO, your pee disappears.

But hey, maybe they don't have these 'restrooms' all over the country. If not, keep sticking your mandingo into Gatorade bottles to relieve yourselves. Your parents are proud.

BrownBrokeDown

Or, OR, they have they little rooms now, called restrooms. These rooms have receptacles that allow people to urinate in them. Then, they have little movable handles that can be activated, and PRESTO, your pee disappears.

But hey, maybe they don't have these 'restrooms' all over the country. If not, keep sticking your mandingo into Gatorade bottles to relieve yourselves. Your parents are proud.
Let me guess...management?

oldngray

nowhere special
It cool...some drivers really frown on using a bottle

Turn that frown upside down!
il_570xN.382942883_ohdg.jpg

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
What do I care. Piss where ever you want. Just don't be a degenerate and leave your brown lemonade bottles around for the rest of us to see and smell. What ever happened to peeing in a shrub?

Overpaid Union Thug

The piss bottles left in garbage cans are usually from the bonus babies in my center.

Concerning getting disciplined for taking pictures...I was threatened with discipline for posting pics on Facebook. So, I purged my "friends list" of anyone in management (never should have been Facebook friends with a supervisor anyway) and anyone that I suspected of being a management kiss and. I eventually deleted Facebook because its lame and dangerous Problem solved!

I rarely post picks on here and when I do I crop them or edit them to hide anything that can clue someone in to who "Overpaid Union Thug" really is. I don't care to lose any work for taking pictures. I think STUPSG was suspended for posting pics here.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The piss bottles left in garbage cans are usually from the bonus babies in my center.

Concerning getting disciplined for taking pictures...I was threatened with discipline for posting pics on Facebook. So, I purged my "friends list" of anyone in management (never should have been Facebook friends with a supervisor anyway) and anyone that I suspected of being a management kiss and. I eventually deleted Facebook because its lame and dangerous Problem solved!

I rarely post picks on here and when I do I crop them or edit them to hide anything that can clue someone in to who "Overpaid Union Thug" really is. I don't care to lose any work for taking pictures. I think STUPSG was suspended for posting pics here.

Sent using BrownCafe App
a PTer in my building was fired for posting ups pics on FB...but not summarily. He was asked to take down the pics and warned not to do it again. He
did it again a few months later, and was fired. Ya can't fix stupid!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was -1.94 on Wednesday and still found time to use the restroom 3 times during the day. (yes, I am old and need to pee a lot).

There is no excuse for a human being to feel that they must pee in an empty bottle while at work.

MAKAVELI

What do I care. Piss where ever you want. Just don't be a degenerate and leave your brown lemonade bottles around for the rest of us to see and smell. What ever happened to peeing in a shrub?
Because if you get caught by the police you can be arrested for it.