US can send fresh weapons to Ukraine within days

rickyb

You must be talking about Democrats.

Hussein Obama gave Ukrainian land to Putin.
Hussein Obama gave billions to terrorists.
Robinette Biden continued that evil legacy.
Now the world is on fire.
american govt = the biggest terrorists
israeli govt = terrorists
russian govt = terrorists
nato expanded under republicans too.

vantexan

Well I’m so glad I could bring some sunshine to your obviously dreary life .
Unlike yourself I dont spin opinion as fact and you don’t like me because I enjoy pointing out when you are just making things up .
But please, regale us with more tales of how everyone is out to get Trump.
You are slightly amusing, if nothing else
You know why you say I make things up? Because you can't handle having a conservative know anything you don't know. You're so arrogant you think that you're automatically superior to any MAGA supporter so lacking that information doesn't compute for you. And if you truly think that all these trials occurring at the same time with charges legal experts scoff at are just a coincidence then you are woefully ignorant.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You know why you say I make things up? Because you can't handle having a conservative know anything you don't know. You're so arrogant you think that you're automatically superior to any MAGA supporter so lacking that information doesn't compute for you. And if you truly think that all these trials occurring at the same time with charges legal experts scoff at are just a coincidence then you are woefully ignorant.
You have been called out many times for spinning your opinion as fact, and we have also enjoyed seeing so many of your projections and forecasting belly up
Enjoy your Sunday

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No more Russian military in Ukraine soon?

We're literally funding Ukraine's entire economy. We're paying their politicians' salaries, is it any wonder they won't negotiate peace?

While our social security is failing, Democrats are giving our tax dollars to their retirement system.

Keep waving those Ukrainian flags Democrats.

PT Car Washer

We're literally funding Ukraine's entire economy. We're paying their politicians' salaries, is it any wonder they won't negotiate peace?

While our social security is failing, Democrats are giving our tax dollars to their retirement system.

Keep waving those Ukrainian flags Democrats.
No one believes any of your trash talk.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1713709596195.png

Box Ox

Time to send Russia packing
No more Russian military in Ukraine soon?
Many more dead Russians and destroyed Russian military equipment.
It’s wonderful having the Ukrainians destroy our mortal enemy.

Sure, but they’re probably not going to kick the Russians out with the level of support we’re willing to provide.

I hope our objective is to help Ukraine enter and utilize a strong negotiating position. Unrealistic goals will eventually lead to the Ukrainians being overrun.