User Name......

BrownTexas

I'm not brown. But I am in Texas. I made this name on a whim because whatever someone was saying back when I made it, I just had to respond to. And now I just spend my days getting put down by upstate.

30 to life

I was part time for 14 years, driving for 10 of those years. I finally went full time two years ago. The way I see it there probably won't be a pension or social security so I am serving a prison sentence and will die delivering a pkg.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My first boss at my center I moved to called me tooner. We were a rowdy bunch back when bosses and hourly had fun after we got the job done. He said I could tune anybody up. He thought I had a way with people, he was impressed with how well I fit in after such a short time, and after previously being a pt sup, he assumed everyone would dislike me. We were going to open a nightclub and call it junie toonerz. Another dream dashed, LOL. He got canned.

Z

ZQXC

It's always interesting to me, that so many struggle to end up with "ups" or "brown" in their name.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It's always interesting to me, that so many struggle to end up with "ups" or "brown" in their name.
I hear ya. I do own a few pieces of brown clothing, but the kicker was, when my "groom" and I moved into our first home together, to suprise me he bought a couch. It was awesome, with lazy boys on both ends, and a coffee table in the middle, you all know that type. What color did he get??????????? I said what the heck were you thinking, I love hunter green, plaid would be an improvement........Blue wouldnt match a darn thing, but ups truck brown!!!!!!!! Its still here, been 12 yrs hate it.