User Name......

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I hear ya. I do own a few pieces of brown clothing, but the kicker was, when my "groom" and I moved into our first home together, to suprise me he bought a couch. It was awesome, with lazy boys on both ends, and a coffee table in the middle, you all know that type. What color did he get??????????? I said what the heck were you thinking, I love hunter green, plaid would be an improvement........Blue wouldnt match a darn thing, but ups truck brown!!!!!!!! Its still here, been 12 yrs hate it.
That's classic...lol. My favvorite is anytime a friend or family member would move....oh call BB58....she'll want to help. Why would you assume that...it's a job, not a cardboard/heavy lifting fetish!!! After the first few times....I put my foot down....the last thing I need is to hurt my back carrying a couch..or loading up a Uhaul.

Although I do know a driver who for years makes extra money delivering newspapers before work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Several of my route girlfriends starting calling me that, and it caught on.

I'm OK with it..........
images-155.jpeg
They're nice....but easily confused ;)

Packmule

Nothing particularly catchy about mine. Just how I feel some days. Although I think pack mules normally get more respect for the work they do.