Vacation pay if you didn’t use all your hours?

Ohioups

I didn’t use all my hours so I know I’ll get paid out but my hours came off the time card this week haven’t been paid yet will that check come this week coming up?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Pretty sure vacation checks are given out a couple weeks before vacation- not at the end of the year. Maybe that's how it is where you work. Lol.
The OP did not use his vacation to get the pay two weeks in advance of the vacation. At the end of the year, the company pays you for it and you lose the time to take off until the next rotation.

What'dyabringmetoday???

The OP did not use his vacation to get the pay two weeks in advance of the vacation. At the end of the year, the company pays you for it and you lose the time to take off until the next rotation.
I guess I fell into the trap of forgetting that it is different everywhere. Here, you bid all vacations at beginning of the year. Also- you are not supposed to work through vacations here (which sound like what you are saying happened). Of course- why would you? Meth addiction I guess...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I guess I fell into the trap of forgetting that it is different everywhere. Here, you bid all vacations at beginning of the year. Also- you are not supposed to work through vacations here (which sound like what you are saying happened). Of course- why would you? Meth addiction I guess...
Yeah here in Central, we select our vacations in November for the next year. It sounds like the OP had some option days or anniversary days that he never got to use so they paid him for them.

In the central, we get two option days on our anniversary date. Some get them at the beginning of the year, some get them on their anniversary. For example, I get my anniversary days at the end of September. I have until Thanksgiving to use them or I lose the ability to take them and they will pay me.

And everywhere should be banned from working through previously selected vacations. It just friend*s those that really want or need the time only to have the week taken and then worked.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yeah here in Central, we select our vacations in November for the next year. It sounds like the OP had some option days or anniversary days that he never got to use so they paid him for them.

In the central, we get two option days on our anniversary date. Some get them at the beginning of the year, some get them on their anniversary. For example, I get my anniversary days at the end of September. I have until Thanksgiving to use them or I lose the ability to take them and they will pay me.

And everywhere should be banned from working through previously selected vacations. It just friend*s those that really want or need the time only to have the week taken and then worked.
So unless I'm confused, vacations are bid in advance so he should have gotten paid at time of vacation.