vacation sell back????

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Do what you want to do. If you want to sell all your vacations that is your choice. As for me, they could not afford the price it would take to buy my vacations. I don't care if they don't have anybody to run my route when I am off, I am a firm believer that I can be replaced.

I have never sold back any vacation time but decided to sell back two weeks this year.when i asked my manager when the payouts would be of course had no idea.on the option form you fill out it only asks you to circle the number of weeks you would like to sell back not when to get payed out.my full time sup said he thought that it would be the first paycheck of 2014 which was wrong also.anybody know when you get the sellback?
It should be the first pay period of the year. I would ask where it is and if they don't know and act like they don't care file a grievance and ask for penalty. This option is contractual and it should be timely.

Do what you want to do. If you want to sell all your vacations that is your choice. As for me, they could not afford the price it would take to buy my vacations. I don't care if they don't have anybody to run my route when I am off, I am a firm believer that I can be replaced.
You ever think about going to feeders??

JL 0513

I started driving last April. I haven't taken a a single day off. No vacation. No sick day. No personal day. And I work a 2nd job on weekends.

Hey, you try supporting a family on $17.xx an hour (wife is stay at home mom). It's quite a struggle.

I started driving last April. I haven't taken a a single day off. No vacation. No sick day. No personal day. And I work a 2nd job on weekends.

Hey, you try supporting a family on $17.xx an hour (wife is stay at home mom). It's quite a struggle.

Been there, done that @$12.67 an hour. The good news is, if you stick with it your wage will double.