Vacations

Automaton

Thanks I’m just going to ask the actual full time supervisor that actually does the vacation schedule because the part time don’t know anything.
Log in to UPSERS and click on the "Time Off Viewer." Assuming it's working properly, it should tell you what you have available now, and approximately when you will earn more.

Angler87!

Log in to UPSERS and click on the "Time Off Viewer." Assuming it's working properly, it should tell you what you have available now, and approximately when you will earn more.
I don’t have a year in till aug 17 so it doesn’t show anything. I’m assuming it will show once I get my year in.

Automaton

I don’t have a year in till aug 17 so it doesn’t show anything. I’m assuming it will show once I get my year in.
Bummer. I think you and I are under the same contract, so here's my guess at what's going to happen. On Aug 17th you will earn one week of vacation and two option days. They may also award you an option week, but that part I'm not sure about. Normally you should earn an option week on Jan 1st I believe, but that didn't happen for you this year because you didn't have a full year in yet. And then on Jan 1st of next year you should earn an option week for 2023.

Angler87!

Do you think i should ask my full time supervisor what’s going on or just let it ride and see what my time off sheet says next month?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Correct but it doesn’t make since that I have 3 of my weeks okayed if I only have 1 week
Mistakes happen. You don't have three weeks of vacation.
My question has nothing to do with the contract it’s vacation
Yes it does. The contract and supplements that you are under dictate how much vacation time the company has to give you.

Do you think i should ask my full time supervisor what’s going on or just let it ride and see what my time off sheet says next month?
I know you'd like three weeks of vacation, and it would be nice to hear positive reinforcement of that.
But it isn't going to happen, unless your supplement dictates that.

I would clear it up with a full time supervisor. The earlier the better.

Angler87!

Mistakes happen. You don't have three weeks of vacation.

Yes it does. The contract and supplements that you are under dictate how much vacation time the company has to give you.

I know you'd like three weeks of vacation, and it would be nice to hear positive reinforcement of that.
But it isn't going to happen, unless your supplement dictates that.

I would clear it up with a full time supervisor. The earlier the better.
Why are you saying i would like 3 weeks of vacation why do you think I’m trying to find answers about it /get it correct because I know I don’t get 3 weeks my first year

Angler87!

Bummer. I think you and I are under the same contract, so here's my guess at what's going to happen. On Aug 17th you will earn one week of vacation and two option days. They may also award you an option week, but that part I'm not sure about. Normally you should earn an option week on Jan 1st I believe, but that didn't happen for you this year because you didn't have a full year in yet. And then on Jan 1st of next year you should earn an option week for 2023.
What state do you work in to be Under same contract?

Angler87!

Must have read your question wrong. It sounded like you have one week of vacation But wanted another week off as well. ?
Nope my hole question is why did all but two of my vacation selections get picked when I won’t have a year in till next month obviously I know I have a week paid after a year why would I get 3 of my selections get okayed .

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Nope my hole question is why did all but two of my vacation selections get picked when I won’t have a year in till next month obviously I know I have a week paid after a year why would I get 3 of my selections get okayed .
Sounds like someone in office screwed up. Take as much take off as possible. Or better yet , as your full time supervisor! 🤯

Angler87!

Sounds like someone in office screwed up. Take as much take off as possible. Or better yet , as your full time supervisor! 🤯
I think I’m going to ask tonight