Vaccine mandate

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sorry blueballs, an employer has every right to protect its employees, all employees, from someone bringing a highly contagious, deadly disease, into the workplace.

Get over yourself and your civil rights to do what you want, to bring, and spread, a deadly disease into the workplace.

What about my civil rights....to be protected from you....?
Next thing we know, they will want us to wear seatbelts when we are driving or riding in a car?

My cousin's brother aunt's chiropractor knows a guy who's uncle died in a car crash because he couldn't find the button to release his seatbelt.

My body, my choice,....LOL

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Next thing we know, they will want us to wear seatbelts when we are driving or riding in a car?

My cousin's brother aunt's chiropractor knows a guy who's uncle died in a car crash because he couldn't find the button to release his seatbelt.

Ah, yes, the tired, old, inappropriate comparison between vaccines and seat belts.

You know the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant lady?

slingshot90

I'm not judging anyone for not getting vaccinated. That is your choice.

But, if you choose not to get vaccinated, stick the damn cotton swab up your nose, and if you test positive for COVID, stay the friend@#k home so that you don't spread it to your coworkers.
Remember when people still believed in the germ theory? Oh wait...

While I recognize there are such things as germs, they do not magically jump from "sick" people to healthy people and then make them sick. If it worked like that, why have I not gotten sick in over 2 years? I've been around plenty of sick people in that time, what's holding me back from getting ill? Couldn't possibly be a healthy and strong immune system, could it? Sickness is simply your body telling you it's detoxing something. If I cited you sources on all the studies showing that 0 people got sick when transferring the mucous of a sick person directly into a healthy person, would you even bother to read? I'll guess probably not. It's astonishing people actually seem to want to continue believing lies. I will admit, it was a tough thing for me to wrap my head around at first. Now, I actually kind of respect the elaborate stories we're told, all for money, power, and control.

Non liberal

If your too afraid to go to work because of the flu, just stay home. Nobody needs to hear you crying about how someone might be coming to work with the sniffles. Stay home! No one is making you step out of your house. Besides, you can stop talking about the mandate now. It’s over.

542thruNthru

Ive literally seen it happen. To my nephew.
tenor-37.gif

cachmeifucan

Ive literally seen it happen. To my nephew.
My wife had a coworker that happened to a few years ago. Her coworker said child was fine then shortly after was autistic. Whenever my son used to get vax we would give hime medicine to make sure he didn't get a fever just something i thought would help.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
Sorry blueballs, an employer has every right to protect its employees, all employees, from someone bringing a highly contagious, deadly disease, into the workplace.

Get over yourself and your civil rights to do what you want, to bring, and spread, a deadly disease into the workplace.

Heh Heh your civil rights is to muzzle yourself and get your vaccines and your boosters and suffocate yourself the rest of your life because you’re afraid of other humans who aren’t muzzled-breathing fresh air! Blue balls? Name calling? Touch your toes…

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm not judging anyone for not getting vaccinated. That is your choice.

But, if you choose not to get vaccinated, stick the damn cotton swab up your nose, and if you test positive for COVID, stay the friend@#k home so that you don't spread it to your coworkers.

So why not test vaccinated people too since they can still contract and spread it? Assuming this isn't all song and dance political bull:censored2:. Which it is.