Vaccine mandate

cachmeifucan

Im actually excited that we will have a real advocate for the labor force. And i believe he will come together with the varima guys. He will respect the Democratic process and they should respect he won. The message the members sent is that we want someone who stands up to corporate America.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
They all say “no” with a smile.
1636385572535.png

Non liberal

Fauci trying to cover up for the vaccine that doesn’t work. Absolutely hilarious! All the vaccinated people getting covid, so their immunity must be waning. So how can you prove that they ever had immunity at all?

Attachments

• 635BB8D7-4986-41A9-8B86-878EC3BAE712.png
    635BB8D7-4986-41A9-8B86-878EC3BAE712.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 53

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This explains pretty well what unions can and can't do in regards to these vaccine mandates.

wilberforce15

This explains pretty well what unions can and can't do in regards to these vaccine mandates.

Unions can actually do a great deal more than that.

There is a nationwide labor shortage and they have all the leverage.

They can simply say no.

yadadamean116

Go get another booster you sheep

quad decade guy

I'll admit I haven't read all 26 pages....

That said....

If the mandate goes through.....and let's say 30-40 % are NOT vaccinated....(at UPS)...does anyone really have an accurate figure? It might not be that high. This is not racist.....the black folks I know(and ask) generally aren't vaccinated(don't know why) and seem concerned about the ultimatum vs. losing their job. Most say "I'm not sure.....".Around here we also have a lot of religious and anti-gov Democrat hater types.....bunch of those. It adds up.

What would really and I mean really happen?

I haven't heard or read anything about this.

We can't lose 40% of our workforce overnight. I guess they could implement on property testing. With an ultimatum. Giving enough time to train up a replacement group....this would cost a ton of money and would be complicated.

On property testing is doable but would be very expensive. I don't see any other way.

Please....your thoughts.

Non sequitur

Let me ask you a question why doesn't the vaccine prevent breakthrough infections? And what specifically does the vaccine do to your body that helps you not get the covid?
When you answer these two questions then you'll know that the vaccinated are the ones driving the variants.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That said....

If the mandate goes through.....and let's say 30-40 % are NOT vaccinated....(at UPS)...does anyone really have an accurate figure? It might not be that high. This is not racist.....the black folks I know(and ask) generally aren't vaccinated(don't know why) and seem concerned about the ultimatum vs. losing their job. Most say "I'm not sure.....".Around here we also have a lot of religious and anti-gov Democrat hater types.....bunch of those. It adds up.

We can't lose 40% of our workforce overnight. I guess they could implement on property testing. With an ultimatum. Giving enough time to train up a replacement group....this would cost a ton of money and would be complicated.

On property testing is doable but would be very expensive. I don't see any other way.

Please....your thoughts.

On property testing is not an option. Your right to privacy doesn't disappear when you are lawfully on someone else's property.

Non sequitur

Let me ask you a question why doesn't the vaccine prevent breakthrough infections? And what specifically does the vaccine do to your body that helps you not get the covid?
When you answer these two questions then you'll know that the vaccinated are the ones driving the variants.
The idea behind the vaccine is to give you a dose of the spike protein. You are getting the spike protein similar to the alpha variant. So your body does a good job at protecting you from the alpha variant. You essentially opted out of innate natural immunity for what was sold to you as being a better immunity, that is the spike protein inoculation to the alpha variant. When new variants come along your immune system is looking for alpha, not any of the other new variants. Someone who has obtained natural immunity through prior infection still has a dynamic immune system able to handle any new variants.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

That said....

Please....your thoughts.
Wow what a surprise