Vaccine mandate

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
...and it should be your employer's right to tell you to pound sand...
I don’t disagree there. But it definitely shouldn’t be the governments job to tell. If an employer says I need it to work there it’s in their right as I am their employee.

I will also say if the vax actually did anything and prevented me from catching Covid sure I’d get it. I tested positive 3 weeks ago as Wel as my sister in law and my neighbor. I had fever two days and i was done and didn’t take the vax. Neighbor had sore throat fever etc and sis in law actually has pneumonia and fever body aches etc. both of them are vaccinated

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t disagree there. But it definitely shouldn’t be the governments job to tell. If an employer says I need it to work there it’s in their right as I am their employee.
Nope. Federal and many states' laws are quite clear. Your employer must have a clear business purpose to require medical interventions, and demonstrate that you pose any risk to others in your work place. In this case, sick time is the only accommodation that the company need give, and since It's already company policy, there is no need for accommodation. If you're sick, call off. It's on the company to stop trying to guilt or strong arm people into coming in and working when sick. The idea that the government or an employer owns your body is a pathological absurdity.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was a "white" lie.

NY had just expanded eligibility for the shots to those 60 and over, which was set to begin the following day at 8am. I went to the Walgreen's website, which had not yet been updated, and put my age as 65 so that I could get an appointment to get the shot on the following day. When I woke up the next morning the website had been updated and my appointment was confirmed.

As I said, just a little "white" lie.
Did you ever stop to wonder who the 65+ year old person whose appointment you stole was?

....and how that worked out for them???

Thebrownblob

Did you ever stop to wonder who the 65+ year old person whose appointment you stole was?

....and how that worked out for them???
He doesn’t care. He’s lived an empty life his own kid would never see him again if he didn’t do what she said. That’s what happens when you give your life over to the corporation for money And never think about anything but money you wake up old and lonely and realize you have nothing

I think you may have missed my point----we could have delivered the air late but it still showed as being "on time" as we would put down 10:29.
Even with the DIADs there were still tricks to hide late air. I could scan an air package at 10:29, drive across town and stop complete it and not be late. Air drivers who were good at cheating got more work and hours.

trotsky

...and it should be your employer's right to tell you to pound sand.
Even with the DIADs there were still tricks to hide late air. I could scan an air package at 10:29, drive across town and stop complete it and not be late. Air drivers who were good at cheating got more work and hours

moving your car before stop complete will raise a flag these days

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
8FFB842E-2B4C-483F-B2EF-7F71B3418210.jpeg