Vaccine mandate

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
vaxx.jpg

trotsky

Would you take your Health advice from a known drug dealer and convicted felon suspected murder and known liar?
This :censored2: will come out. People fell in line w the feds and big pharma..and the clowns that ostracized people that questioned it..well, they will see what it does to their kid's futures, as if their their day to day isnt proof enough.

trotsky

And theirs no bigger reason to vote gop than this debacle. All the lib justices voted to let bidens mandate put us further behind. I just hope its someone better than trump..

Thebrownblob

And theirs no bigger reason to vote gop than this debacle. All the lib justices voted to let bidens mandate put us further behind. I just hope its someone better than trump..
I’m sure the Democrats will get wiped out in the next election and I’m also sure that it won’t make much difference. Remember Trump locked us down said some peoples Jobs were not essential. He also opened up the emergency powers act giving states governors all kinds of power and authority and most of all money. And let’s not forget he bullied the FDA to aprove emergency use before they were ready. Maybe he was tricked? Riiiiight

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One step at time. Let’s see what happens this year. I agree Trump isn’t the best candidate, we need a less polarizing figure.

trotsky

One step at time. Let’s see what happens this year. I agree Trump isn’t the best candidate, we need a less polarizing figure.

I’m sure the Democrats will get wiped out in the next election and I’m also sure that it won’t make much difference. Remember Trump locked us down said some peoples Jobs were not essential. He also opened up the emergency powers act giving states governors all kinds of power and authority and most of all money. And let’s not forget he bullied the FDA to aprove emergency use before they were ready. Maybe he was tricked? Riiiiight
As long as lobbyist have more access than we do the working class will get :censored2:ed. but if it wasn't for a conservative majority this country would of been following macrone in france. This country has problems for sure but we should of learned our lesson after 9/11, no sudden moves.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Give some reference to your statement Trump bullied the FDA

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Bad but intriguing idea. Maybe eliminating OSHA would make Unionism grow stronger. I mean, corporations can’t be left unchecked to monitor employee safety, they will cut corners for sure. Unions could offer the alternative if OSHA was disbanded.

Thebrownblob

Give some reference to your statement Trump bullied the FDA

Nothing that happened in the last two years could’ve happened without Trump I noticed almost everyone involved in his administration has their hands in Pharmaceutical companies.

“Beautiful vaccines” that he continues to take credit for to this day

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Nothing that happened in the last two years could’ve happened without Trump I noticed almost everyone involved in his administration has their hands in Pharmaceutical companies.

“Beautiful vaccines” that he continues to two credit for to this day
That’s why we can’t even trust the medical establishment

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

“Beautiful vaccines” that he continues to take credit for to this day
I don't disagree with you, that's for sure. It's just more of the same. All the advisory boards are stocked with fish from the Pharma pond.

Thebrownblob

I don't disagree with you, that's for sure. It's just more of the same. All the advisory boards are stocked with fish from the Pharma pond.
At every level of his administration he promised a new way of doing things, and then he went on to hire “Swamp” people over and over again and expecting a different outcome, or did he know the outcome?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bad but intriguing idea. Maybe eliminating OSHA would make Unionism grow stronger. I mean, corporations can’t be left unchecked to monitor employee safety, they will cut corners for sure. Unions could offer the alternative if OSHA was disbanded.

Or maybe employees could act like adults and take responsibility for their own safety.