Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

BigGuy2732

Everyone says that until they get extremely sick. Then you’d drink your own piss if it would ease the pain and help.
If we were talking about the Spanish flu, people would be running down the doors to get the vaccine. We are talking about a head cold.
Some get unlucky and die from it. .3 percent of people that get it.

If you refuse to be tested, it's on you. I don't think that's unreasonable.
It’s incredibly unreasonable. It’s discrimination based on your medical “status” first and foremost which you shouldn’t even have to divulge. The tests are complete rubbish and can turn up a false positive especially if you already had the virus. It’s a total violation of your rights. Why not test you every day? Every hour? Strip search you…What’s stopping them if you go along with that

You. Cannot. Win. By. Appeasement.

Having to show proof of a negative test is an invasion of my right to privacy. Depending on the type of test, being coerced into getting tested with the threat of losing my livelihood is a form of battery.
Exactly. There’s literally no reason you should have to. Can we test people who look like they’re illegal immigrants for TB? How about gay guys let’s have hiv tests

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Having to show proof of a negative test is an invasion of my right to privacy. Depending on the type of test, being coerced into getting tested with the threat of losing my livelihood is a form of battery.
Good luck. Sleepy Joe is forcing to test weekly if the workplace is not fully vaccinated.

What is a company to do, pay the fine because of a few renegades?

Imagine thinking that testing healthy people for the sole purpose of humiliating them is even close to reasonable. And I got news for you. At some point they’ll say sorry we’re not gonna do it anymore no vax no job. Wouldn’t even think about going along with a testing mandate it’s absurd

Good luck. Sleepy Joe is forcing to test weekly if the workplace is not fully vaccinated.

What is a company to do, pay the fine because of a few renegades?
Ignore it because it can’t and won’t be enforced by anyone. The only way out is to say NO. The president doesn’t even have the right to unilaterally mandate stuff like this he’s totally out of his lane

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ignore it because it can’t and won’t be enforced by anyone. The only way out is to say NO. The president doesn’t even have the right to unilaterally mandate stuff like this he’s totally out of his lane
The company will never ignore it. Come on. They fold like a cheap suitcase.